View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:49 PM
freehunter
Lurker
Threadstarter

freehunter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Getting a different carrier's phone under insurance *BROKEN PHONE, NOT FRAUD!*

I've sent a PM to Coz explaining the misunderstanding, I didn't want to have to open another thread, but I'm driving over there tomorrow and need to know what to expect, or if I should even make the drive.

Thank you for your truthful answer. Not really what I wanted to hear, but I can't blame you for reality. From what I'm understanding, I can only get the same phone, or another Alltel phone under the insurance plan. Since I've already got the best phone, if I choose a lower model they just pocket the extra money? Alltel was the best carrier in the area until Verizon bought them, now I'm constantly roaming and they have nothing in the way of phones, no 6.5 and no Android devices.

Coz, I'm real sorry for opening a new thread, but my last one was closed under a misunderstanding, I'm not trying to commit insurance fraud, I'm just wondering what the options are for a broken phone on a broken carrier, neither of which will ever get fixed. I explained it in my PM to you, I hope you see the misunderstanding.