View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:58 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint ROM chefs: Any plans to strip down Sprint Stock 6.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammodie View Post
Oka this is the first time i posted so forgive if im in the wrong section it wont be the end of the world. I have been waiting like everyone else for 6.5 to come out and now that it has i couldnt wait to get it. I tried download the first time from the htc website and it took like 3 hours to download it on my work pc and i have a very fast internet speeds. After i download it wouldnt let me open the files it would tell me not supported and i try everything to make it supported but it would work, so i deleted the files and now im in the process of waiting another 3 or so hours to download. Did everyones files take this long ..help ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammodie View Post
Well this would be my first time trying this, so probably sometimes tomorrw i will dig into the files and tweak them up but dont quote me on that since im a chef learning
Best of luck to you, sport!