View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Biker1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Worms Are Known as "Garbled Screen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you said the sprint rep said the tp2 doesnt have the issue? (pls dont take his word 4 it nor anything "they" have 2 say. they all arent that reputable) oh and anyways i do believe i did see a 'garbled screen' in the tp2 forums but it was last year sum time (i think). and if the rep was telling you this he was prolly trying for you to upgrade, make you spend $$$. dont get me wrong its a great phone but you cant believe a single word they have 2 say (at least i dont) whenever i need 2 go 2 a sprint store, i go outta my way to ask questions bout my phone (that i already kno the answer 2) just so i can hear the bs they say, just so i can show them they dont kno wat they talking bout

edit; i hated that oil slick, it plagued my vogue
I understand re: not believing what most of the reps tell you.
BUT in this case, I have known the store manager I asked for over a year. He is pretty straight forward with me. I had said that many models with the touch screen were having these issues; BlackBerries, Touches, etc.
He said that the TP2 seems to have solved the issue as he has not seen any come back with the problem.
If the TP2 still has the problem, it most likely isn't as frequent, and maybe when the problem is popping up, the cause may? be different than what it was previously.
Btw, I have no interest in the TP2 or a device with a Physical keyboard (I may be in the Minority )
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin