View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Biker1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Worms Are Known as "Garbled Screen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw7985 View Post
This is good to know...I tried to get my phone replaced for this reason and my repair center said no go. My sprint store claimed they no longer did phone claims. I've done many with the same issue back to the vogue. Was this at a Sprint store or repair center and did they charge for the fix/exchange?
It was at a Sprint store that also does Service/Repair.
Many Sprint Stores don't have a Service/Repair Department.
So you have to go to a Sprint Store that does.
I was told to come back in 1 hour to pick up the replacement.
I ate at Outback for $35 frigg'n dollars only to go back to Sprint and have them say that they did not have a Diamond in stock, and they would order one for me. I would have it in a day. I then had to re-activate the good Diamond i walked in with, which took another 45 minutes. I don't know what the issue was regarding that!
Next time tell me you don't have a Diamond in stock, and save everyone a bunch of wasted time!!

**Remember to ask the Sprint Rep at the store if they have a Diamond in stock, so you don't waste your time waiting for an immediate replacement that doesn't exist. Waiting a day or so is fine, BUT they should let you know before they give you the Standard 'Come Back in an Hour" Line.

Next time I'll ask
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin