View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:41 PM
yellow92bird
Lurker

yellow92bird is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Network speed boost "I've searched"

So im on a sprint touch pro 2 using Energy Rom 23544 Sense 2.5 with MaxManila Mar.13. I have done the bsb tweaks, i turned the tcp to 10 attempts in advance convigeration. but im still only getting a speed of 450-500kbs. thats using PIE and not opera, Ive done it multiple times and it will sometimes drop to 200 even 69kbs. but never above 500kbs. i live in knoxville tn. i have good service. I do notice that i have to select sprint network to get it to tether through my pc if that matters, Ive selcted cdma only also and not global. I also have a problem while tethering my EV icon will turn to the red 1x icon alot, which kills speed, the only way to get it back is to terminate data connection and reconnect. I was having the same problem with energys feb.26 release, march 5 release using both versions of the build 21892 and 23541. all had the same issues, the speeds got worse her and before flashing i restored to stock sprint rom, hardreset and then flashed with a hard rest afterwards. I've tried using tcptune and it dosnt help one bit. Im sorry for the long post, I Just need to get the net working better, it takes 2 plus hours just to download a rom file to flash which is crazy IMO, thanks for any help yall can give me.