View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:08 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For those of you old enough to remember the Touch Pro...Lets reflect shall we?

You guys have the worst luck ever... i remember how many peeps were complaining of having to return theirs a bunch of times. My original tp still works and it was better than my previous winmo phone before that. I had another one too and the only problem with that one was that the screen was a bit tinted, which plagues many winmo htc phones. The tp2 blows the tp out of the water with its giant screen and spread out keyboard, so once again i'm experiencing an improvement. Android is cool too, but for what was available in 2009 in the US for winmo, you can't beat the tp2. How about we go back a year before the tp and remember the Mogul with like 2mb of RAM and qvga display???

Who cares that the tp update was late... that was updating wm6.1 to another wm6.1. Hardly anyone would notice a difference. The update for the tp2 is making a big change to 6.5 and it has to be done to keep up with the other touch pro2s on other carriers out there. It will be here soon enough too... sprint actually put a date on it on shipped marketing material and even made a statement.

Everyone needs to calm down. Sprint also said they're focusing on WP7, so we probably won't see anything for WinMo from them until the end of the year. This sounds good to me because i bet we'll have something hot at launch. And obviously there's the supersonic (android) - if they can manage to release that early q3, then faith in sprint will be restored.

Last edited by lipidfats; 03-12-2010 at 04:13 PM.