View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:32 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

hey man, i was having problems posting on ppcg with my opera thats why i was making "phantom posts" all yesterday.

But ive got what you were looking for man! if you want the programs tab and want to keep the manila start menu, you need to get a registry editor. i use phm reg editor. then go to:

HKCU/software/htc/manilla then the key that says Manilla://programs.page.hidden
I changed the value on that to 0

After that, close out of the editor and soft reset. Power the phone back on and enjoy your programs tab man! o yea, dont forget to hit thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.