View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:36 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bypass Sense 2.1 Settings Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasattack View Post
I have a Verizon Touch Pro 2 running the Windows Mobile 6.5 stock rom with HTC Sense 2.1 I love using Sense but I do not like how I have to click the left softkey, "All Settings", on the Settings tab to access the full settings menu. When I choose settings from the start menu, it takes me directly to the settings tab where I have to click the left softkey to get to the actual settings page. I know it isn't that much of a hassle but it is something I don't like doing.

Does anyone know how I can have the settings option from the start menu lead directly to the settings page, bypassing the settings tab altogether?

Thanks in advance.
Change the following registry entry:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:00000000
This post has been thanked 3 times.