View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:05 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Help Finding WM6.5.X Taskbar/BottomBar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstephens98 View Post
I'm looking for a Taskbar/Bottom bar for WM6.5.X that I saw somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot locate it anymore.

Basically the Start button is the HTC logo - either round or square.

Any help would be appreciated.
The start icon is just a .png for 6.5.x. If you are using the classic_blue .tsk, you can just search for classicblue_bubble_flag.png and classicblue_bubble_flag_disabled.png in /windows on your phone and replace the image with whatever you want. If you're using another .tsk theme, it's probably also named themename_bubble_flag.png. You can check what image it is in the registry at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\BubbleT ile and look at BubbleTileFlagDisabledIcon and BubbleTileFlagIcon. It will list the path to the icon being used currently.
This post has been thanked 2 times.