View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:55 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to BB - Service Books Issue?

Yeah I've had it work before but not in the last several attempts. Like only the first time. I can't recall what version I used that worked.. maybe 1.3 or 1.5... but 1.7 it just gives me "low level wipe" notice and nothing really happens, no reboot and if I manually reboot I still don't get that "load software" white screen.

BrennB