View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:50 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to BB - Service Books Issue?

Hey Mike, when I do a 'wipe' I always get a message that it's a low level wipe and nothing gets removed....advice? Win7 64bit and yeah running as admin... bb = Tour

@OP.. try a security reset first to clear out your phone if Mikes bbsak method doesn't get you the screen he's suggesting. That at least starts from scratch with device OS... but yeah service books are pushed so even if I take them off the OS with shrinkOS they come back, I just "hide" them so I don't have to see them

BrennB