View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:57 AM
sprinttouch666
Regular 'Geeker

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Early WinMo 7 not compatable w/ our current apps

It sounds like Windows Mobile 7 has been built from scratch. I think that is a good thing interms of stability and speed, but we have to start over in developing apps lol. From the engaget article it sounds like 7 is still in a very early stage, which means we probably will not get a very good look at WMC in a month, and makes a 2010 launch seem unlikely

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/17/e...ime-incompati/

but on the bright side I read another article recently stating that HTC had a large part in developing WM7, which to me sounds epic

let me know what you guys think about the rebuilt from scratch vs no old apps reality (im pro rebuilt from scratch atm)

edit: sorry, forgot to update this post. it seems that the day after I posted this the rumor began to shift to WM7 being able to run apps that were wvga. they apparently give some sort of security warning, but run none the less. (we won't know for sure until wmc or most likely some march)

Last edited by sprinttouch666; 01-26-2010 at 05:06 AM.