View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:26 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Manila 2_5_19222911_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsqa View Post
Great news because dumped packages are not working
Yes they do... Make sure you have the dat file with the manila short cuts, that gets me every time there a new release for manila or you could try taking the one from the last build and adding in the new docs veiwer tab. And another thing thats help me out alot is the guys over at XDA that are porting manila to VGA alot of the fixes over there really work great on the WVGA aswell.... Never mind I just caught up with reading some posts and I now see what your talking about... so we will just have to wait a little longer for a real dump. Sorry qsqa.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 12-29-2009 at 09:36 AM.