View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 05:59 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV 100% Working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I ran the version cooked in Mighty Mikes rom. The way it worked is, first flash the rom. I did the hard reset after it was done. I let it run the setup all the way then went to system folder (MM's ROM) and found the provisioning cab. I hit the SPRINT one and hit commit. The phone installed a cab and reset. Its all done, no hard reset or anything like that just a regular softreset. Then I'm good to go MMS works and sprint tv. I haven't had a chance to try it on TP1 yet but will tonight.
Thanks for the response. Ahhhh yes, the cooked in version. Hmmmm, well every time I run Mr X cab, it screws up my data & none of my progs can connect to the internet (as a few have reported). I even installed the "sprint cabs" cab that does the Sprint Profile & PRL... but since it can't connect to the internet... guess I'll have to hard reset again...

Not to be negative, but... I wonder if all the "100%" magic isn't in the new WVGA cab file itself!?

Thoughts?

(Not brave enough to PM master Calk or Mighty Mike)