Thread: 6.5 Roms
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:43 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogulman01 View Post
I've been using Mighty's Rom 4 for a while now. I was thinking about using a 6.5 rom.

I had a few questions though
1. Why are there different builds of 6.5 in all these roms? Is MS still working on 6.5 or something? What's the difference?

2. I like Touchflo 3d. I don't know what Manilla, Titanium, Rhodium, etc are? Is there a 6.5 Rom that maybe would be like Mighty's Rom 4 that is really good and stable?

Should I just stick with 6.1? I'm pretty happy with it...
1) There were lots of 6.1 builds too. Yes, MS is constantly updating SYS.

2) If you want mighty rom, why not try his last release. It's old wm 6.5, but you can have the warm fuzzy feeling people seem to get from using his roms.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69551

3) Go for it. You can always just flash back if you don't like a new one.