Thread: Built New ROM
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:08 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Built New ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I get this error. WHat exactly does it mean? Is there a 6.5 NK.exe? Can I change the default amount of modules I can install? I think this is set for 535.

ERROR!!!!!
543 Modules present; Too many modules.... with 6.1 NK.exe and 6.5 XIP you' ll have non-bootable ROM.... Exiting...
What kitchen are you using and where did you get the SYS? There is not 6.5 NK for our Diamonds, so we're stuck with 6.1 and it's limitations. You'll need to recmod some modules to get a usable ROM. There are many modules that can be recmodded in the Common folder inside the sys and scripts to automate it. Once you tell us your kitchen and setup, we can help more.