View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:16 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Access LAN computers by IP on Touch Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
He said HE DOES NOT NEED ACCESS TO THE DESKTOP. Therefore, logmein would be completely worthless to him. In this respect, your post was just as unhelpful as mine was, so shut up.

Was that helpful Mwalt?
What's your problem, man? There's no need to be rude and tell people that they aren't helping and to shut-up.

It should be pretty logical that if he has access to his DESKTOP (ie all files on his computer), he'd at least be able to open whatever file he wanted to. I've used both logmein an remotedesktop on my diamond, and both have allowed me to access files on my PC from anywhere I had an internet connection on my phone. I don't know how you can view that as unhelpful. It's not as nice as a simple browser that would let you see shared drives on a WLAN, but a workaround to access files remotely.