View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:48 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
I have installed the latest Arcsoft cab which is Sprint configured. My question is, after i edit the server info to VZW, where can i find the REG of those settings to back up?

EDIT:
Found where to back up see below

1) After setting up server info location:
While in email account, choose; Menu|MMS Options|Servers Tab

2) Set up Server

3) Using Sktools or prefered Registry Editor drill to:
HKLM\\Software\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSettings\ Now Back Up>>>Current Server Name, which YOU established during step 2

NOTE: If you installed, as i did, a carrier specific Arcsoft Cab other than yours, EX. Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.2.0.22 VGALocated Here you will need to return to the Servers Settings and make your Carrier DEFAULT, then deleting other Server.

Hope this helps
This was already on Post 1 under software

Arcsoft MMS Settings
backup reg key \HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 export to Storage Card\SASHIMI\Auto\REG