PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Microsoft My Phone is up (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58016)

Curb71 05-24-2009 08:00 PM

Re: Microsoft My Phone is up

Someone tell me if Im wrong but I noticed it does not back up my favorites on my People tab. It does not back up my email account. I have to "add new account" once its done after flashing a new ROM. And my call history is not restored. Are all 3 of these things excluded by MyPhone?

Nimdock 05-28-2009 01:50 PM

Has anyone seen that when a synchronization is performed after a flash some of the text messages are out of order?

Young_breedent 05-28-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimdock (Post 940572)
Has anyone seen that when a synchronization is performed after a flash some of the text messages are out of order?

yeah this has happened to me but very rare. If you have a lot of text messages backed up (i have like 1300 lol which i am working on deleting) you have to go into text messages and let the list finish populating and you will be okay.

1999TL 05-29-2009 01:00 AM

anybody have the final cab? I only have the beta cab.

Nimdock 05-30-2009 08:59 PM

The application continues to pull the messages completely out of order after every flash and it is annoying me from here to mars. I don't think I'll keep using it.

And I don't know what Young_breedent means... I go into Text Messages but they just continue to be out of order, thanks for the reply though. :)

It lists first ALL messages of the other person and then ALL my messages. AGHHH! ](*,) :disgust:

Update: OK. What I did was to erase all the messages, changed the phone to classic mode and restarted... Then I downloaded all the messages again. After they were on the phone again I changed the text messages back to threaded mode and then I saw the list get populated in the right order... However, having to do that every flash is kind of annoying. Yes, I know, I'm a pain in the ***.

acunn1 05-30-2009 10:59 PM

Got an email from microsoft today to try the released version of this. Downloaded the cab to my Q9C and would not sync. I wonder if this is only a PPC app? I might have to try and load it on to my Diamond and see if it works.

durtydawg 05-30-2009 11:15 PM

Works great for my Tilt. Glad I read this post to lost my hd not long ago and all my contacts with it now I have a backup place to keep them.

jtvgeo 05-30-2009 11:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's the updated OEM file.

also make sure you deselect MyPhone from the SYS if you have that in your kitchen.

rawdog805 07-01-2009 03:18 AM

So this program does not backup your applications?? like spb backup??

Curb71 07-01-2009 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawdog805 (Post 1007699)
So this program does not backup your applications?? like spb backup??

spb backup backs up your applications? I used to use spb and all it backed up was stuff like contacts, texts, emails, call history. thats what this program does minus the call history. I wish MyPhone was out when I lost my phone at Coachella. It wasn't so the best thing I had was a spb backup from november :(