PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

dan-htc-touch, can you post the working ROM folder for the Titan? After I dumped out your XIP for 21202, I try to build with it, G'Reloc crashes. I've narrowed it down to the nk.exe (i.e. where nueKernel lives). I can build fine from a NON nueKernel nk.exe.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-05-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch 3G
Carrier: AIS

jatekung is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
This was the solution I posted eariler (you could have searched):

Code:
; Show Power Settings when you click on battery icon
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"LimitedClock"=dword:1
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0
oh i'm so sorry
thanks for advanced

Last edited by jatekung; 04-06-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
dan-htc-touch, can you post the working ROM folder for the Titan? After I dumped out your XIP for 21202, I try to build with it, G'Reloc crashes. I've narrowed it down to the nk.exe (i.e. where nueKernel lives)
what do you mean dumped out xip?
you need to insert the xip I posted, if you try to do anything, dump and rebuild, you will get a blank screen no first splash
Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

hansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
dan-htc-touch, can you post the working ROM folder for the Titan? After I dumped out your XIP for 21202, I try to build with it, G'Reloc crashes. I've narrowed it down to the nk.exe (i.e. where nueKernel lives)
Could it be that your are using mreloc instead of wmreloc? If you are getting integer overflow message, it is likely that you need to use wmreloc.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

21202 for the Titan is posted.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497303

Reg edit done up...still have an issue with the Wireless Manager link out of the shoot. Install "Wireless Manager Fix" Cab in Post number 2 at that link. Hassome work, but Beta 1.0 is up. I used the SYS from the link that ConFlipper posted, the same one I mirrored earlier. Using Dan's XIP's again, and DeCiBeL played a big roll in this build

By the way, other than XIP errors and WinCELS_WWE missing (we have looked at these two, and the txt files that were made for PPCKitchen), what else can cause a Touch Pro to lock up on the Sub Splash (ie, fail to boot)?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
dan-htc-touch, can you post the working ROM folder for the Titan? After I dumped out your XIP for 21202, I try to build with it, G'Reloc crashes. I've narrowed it down to the nk.exe (i.e. where nueKernel lives). I can build fine from a NON nueKernel nk.exe.
G'Reloc works fine after you manually relocate ~100 modules. At least in the Chinese released one ConFlipper Posted. haven't tried Dan's SYS on this one.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i780
Carrier: TMobile

inertiax3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
G'Reloc works fine after you manually relocate ~100 modules. At least in the Chinese released one ConFlipper Posted. haven't tried Dan's SYS on this one.
I was wondering.. any reason you don't use wmreloc? It relocates fine for me every time, so why keep using G'reloc?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul 6800
Carrier: ZoomMobile

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertiax3 View Post
I was wondering.. any reason you don't use wmreloc? It relocates fine for me every time, so why keep using G'reloc?
Greloc works great. I have explained the simple process I use before, here I will give an update.
Simply just remove the six browsing folders, do the greloc, put back the folders removed, greloc again, and you are done. All these take about 2 minutes.

Secondly if using these procedure greloc tells you it cannot open a file, exit greloc, open greloc, and DO IT. It will go through. This has worked for me for all SYS posted.

Finally for the 21202 SYS that conflipper linked greloc had issue with the mui in the Skybox folder, replace the two skybox folders with the ones from whatever build you have, before you greloc. It is that easy.

If this works for you, let me feel you.

Last edited by vickylife007; 04-06-2009 at 03:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:30 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocvaldez View Post
I still haven't seen a 21202 SYS for the Diamond. Have you?
I got one in my rom thread. Post #4.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i780
Carrier: TMobile

inertiax3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
Greloc works great. I have explained the simple process I use before, here I will give an update.
Simply just remove the six browsing folders, do the greloc, put back the folders removed, greloc again, and you are done. All these take about 2 minutes.

Secondly if using these procedure greloc tells you it cannot open a file, exit greloc, open greloc, and DO IT. It will go through. This has worked for me for all SYS posted.

Finally for the 21202 SYS that conflipper linked greloc had issue with the mui in the Skybox folder, replace the two skybox folders with the ones from whatever build you have, before you greloc. It is that easy.

If this works for you, let me feel you.
OK, nice guide .. but why bother even doing all those things when WMRELOC works flawlessly? (for me at least..) Anyone has problems with WMRELOC?

AFAIK there is also a dummy G'reloc exe that calls WMRELOC so kitchens can be fully automated..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software