PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   touch flo and cube (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=18831)

froggybp 02-27-2008 08:35 PM

Re: touch flo and cube

ok guys< can anyone help out a tired gal who HAS used the search feature? I'm trying to install the vista cube (poorlyduck's) and I'm having issues!

iceblue 02-27-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froggybp (Post 196132)
ok guys< can anyone help out a tired gal who HAS used the search feature? I'm trying to install the vista cube (poorlyduck's) and I'm having issues!

What issues?

itsall_cooool 02-27-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froggybp (Post 196132)

The first line in the post for the only Vista cube (by Polen) I have found in a search says "This Cube's for the SPRINT TOUCH ONLY."

maybe that is why you have issues?

If there is a poorlyduck Vista cube here I can't find it.

Good luck!

froggybp 02-27-2008 11:30 PM

issues abound! My husband and I both have the same phone, same windows mobile version, I followed al the instructions, but i am still missing the Vista cube tools folder

froggybp 02-27-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsall_cooool (Post 196299)
The first line in the post for the only Vista cube (by Polen) I have found in a search says "This Cube's for the SPRINT TOUCH ONLY."

maybe that is why you have issues?

If there is a poorlyduck Vista cube here I can't find it.

Good luck!

Poorly duck's is on here, it's what brought me to the site, but i did an external search to get to his thread

itsall_cooool 02-27-2008 11:45 PM

post the thread and tell what issues you are having. Personally, I haven't had much luck with the cubes (too much memory used).

blasphemous_prime 09-21-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mookiemoo (Post 1183873)
Hey - for those of you ignorant geeks who have no life, watch how you talk on here. Trust me, you would not do that to my face. I am a techie who works with these phones all day and am an airline pilot. I put up with a lot of questions. ANSWER THEM or be a tough guy and give me your address so I can come address you personally. IF you have a problem little men, email me personally. grow a set or answer the questions as asked. SEMPER FI.

If you actually consider yourself a REAL man around here trying to threaten others like the wannabe Marine that you are in any venue that assists other human beings like you and I, then here's a word of advice since you told someone else to "grow a set"... Just grow up. Simple as that. On behalf of everyone who finds you funny, you're only embarassing yourself, kid. Now reflect upon your mistakes and move on.