PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Changing my number, A LOT, and I need a better way. Verizon wants $20 fricken dollars (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=140514)

dewild1 02-02-2011 07:00 PM

Changing my number, A LOT, and I need a better way. Verizon wants $20 fricken dollars

Hello gals and guys! :headbang:

Thank you for your time.

I need to change my phone number a few times a day for a strange project I am working on.
I was wondering if there was a better way to get new numbers. I bought the Trackfone and a prepaid verizon phone but calling in sucks and they want money to do it.

Is there some way I can re-flash a phone and fool a system into thinking its a new phone and use the old min card?? Or something?

Even if I have to buy a certain phone, use sims, or buy special equipment.

Thank you very much for sharing any ideas or methods you may know of.

dewild1 02-04-2011 12:00 AM

Re: Changing my number, A LOT, and I need a better way. Verizon wants $20 fricken dol

What, nobody has any ideas?

dewild1 02-04-2011 04:01 AM

Re: Changing my number, A LOT, and I need a better way. Verizon wants $20 fricken dol

Am I ghosted from this forum for some odd reason? I see no replies, even after a few days... I have honored the TOS -TOU carefully, please help, I - my family really needs help with this cuz its my last chance of survival.
What I am asking this for is for a legit reason, not spam, so please help.

dewild1 02-05-2011 03:54 AM

OK, now I am just insulted, don't you all know that I am the same dewild1 from xda-developers.com that helped hack and release WM5 and hosted the files, over 400 gigs of bandwidth in 2 days, until Microsoft shut me down.
Hell, all this hacking afterwards is based upon that initial dump and share.

sprinttouch666 02-06-2011 05:46 PM

um, I'm not too sure of the specifics but i know you can port your number to google voice now, i thought i heard something about actually changing it too. hope this helps in some way

maybe try to find an app that will spoof your number as a different one (if that would help, not sure because i have not idea what ur working on exactly lol)

dewild1 02-07-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 (Post 2052040)
um, I'm not too sure of the specifics but i know you can port your number to google voice now, i thought i heard something about actually changing it too. hope this helps in some way

maybe try to find an app that will spoof your number as a different one (if that would help, not sure because i have not idea what ur working on exactly lol)

Thank you!

But I need incoming numbers. I can spoof caller ID with ease, but I need phone numbers to get a call then after I get the incoming call, a way to reprogram a phone and then get another call on that new number.

The last guy I worked with got unlimited numbers because his parents ran a telemarketing business and they were basically a telephone company, as far as the outside world was concerned, thats how they got the discounted phone rates and unlimited numbers from SBC.

Hmm, maybe that is what I need. Does any one know how to start that?:scratch:

gullzway 02-07-2011 02:24 AM

Google voice lets you change your number, though I dont know if there's a limit.

Sent from an Epic 3G on SERO

boredandtattooed 02-07-2011 09:52 AM

doesnt GV charge you like $5 bucks to change your #??

If your gonna bump your own thread 4x OP, then you can tell us exactly what your trying to do...... you being Vague, is getting you nowhere if you havent noticed

dewild1 02-07-2011 05:22 PM

They may or may not, but most VOIP numbers and Gtalk, skype, and any number owned or has been owned by LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC TelcoData.US: Search by Area Code / Exchange is no good.

It's a long story, but I have tried like 100 numbers and the few times was able to call in then get a return phone call from a few people, they were either numbers that we have ported over from a carrier like Verizon, t-mobile, SBC so think any major cell phone carriers numbers like Verizon TelcoData.US: Search by Area Code / Exchange or LAN lines will work for me.

I appreciate all your help.

Now only if the words, "how to become a telephone company" did not return a cabillon results..

Oh well, thanks for your help and ideas, am looking for a low budget solution, I do not have enough to become a phone company.

jabu 03-31-2011 03:37 PM

Use Virgin Mobile pre-paid. You can request a new number online at no cost anytime.