PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0
Lightbulb TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 4

I have been out surfing the web for a while, and I think I got them all... These are all of the known codecs for the free media player TCPMP:

CAB Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?lmdnzynnazu
PC Based EXE Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmnqnxmynm
Codecs and DLL's only ZIP Archive (For Advanced Users): http://www.mediafire.com/?nkymyuwjmlt

IMPORTANT! - In order to make use of the full capabilities of this codec pack, you will need to install the altered version of TCPMP that I came across, it is included in the Installers above, along with it's attendant files, you can download it seperately Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?amugxj04gcm

ALSO - Please be sure to uninstall all previous versions of this codec pack, AND your current install of TCPMP.

Codecs/DLL's now available: (As of 07/07/09)

AAC (iPod audio files)
AC3
AMR
ASAP
ATI3200
AVC
CAMERA
FFMPEG
FLAC
FLVFFMPEG (Youtube/Flash Video)
FLV4FFMPEG
FLVSPLITTER
GFH264
GFMPEG4
INTEL2700G
MATROSKA
MP3
MPC
MPEG1
MPEG4
NETWORK
Smart_Lyric
SPEEX
SPLITTER
SUBTITLE
VORBISHQ
VORBISLQ
WAVPACK
LANG_EN
LANG_SLS
LANG_STD
AVCODEC-51.DLL
AVCODEC-52.DLL
AVUTIL-49.DLL
FFMPEG.DLL
FILTERS.DLL
GX.DLL
WMA9PRODECODER.DLL
WMADECODER.DLL
WMCORE.DLL
WMPLOC.DLL
WMPOCX.DLL
WMV9DECODER.DLL
WMVDECODER.DLL
WMVDMOD.DLL
WMADMOD.DLL
WMSDMOD.DLL
WMVDMOD.DLL

There are also language files included

Enjoy!

(NOTE: In addition, I have been searching for TCPMP 0.81, but all versions I have found so far have been either incomplete, or unstable, once a fully working version has been located, I will make it available here.)

(January 2K10 Update: WM6.1 Optimized Edition can be found in Post #42 Here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=42)

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 01-15-2010 at 04:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 23 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 4

thanks man. installing it now. so the large cab also has the tcpmp player in it? this is cool

edit: no player is showing up in programs menu. do I need to install this to device memory rather than storage?

Last edited by Riley; 07-11-2009 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Rileyd5, Unfortunately, you need to install this to main memory, and you are the second person to mention the "no shortcut appearing" problem when using the CAB installer. Try using the .EXE installer, while I track down the root cause of the CAB issue...
Old 07-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0 View Post
Rileyd5, Unfortunately, you need to install this to main memory, and you are the second person to mention the "no shortcut appearing" problem when using the CAB installer. Try using the .EXE installer, while I track down the root cause of the CAB issue...
will do. kinda figured that was the reason. will report back. shortcut to programs file didn't work with the exe file either. but you can open the tcpmp player from program folder in device memory. check the necessary video boxes and it opens. so it works just not shortcut. I am using a 6.5 rom on the diamond if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

Last edited by Riley; 07-11-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i though tech1 was the master codec for tcpmp? lol
Old 07-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

iLLa is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 4

by far the best post i have seen about the newer version tcpmp that doesnt crash and it includes all codecs. sick sick sick. many thanks.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul
Carrier: sprint

indevolatile is a n00b

I'm getting no shortcut either, with the .exe or the .cab.
Using stock Sprint rom 3.56
Old 07-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Cyfun is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by indevolatile View Post
I'm getting no shortcut either, with the .exe or the .cab.
Using stock Sprint rom 3.56
No shortcut either. I'm on a stock HTC Touch Pro with WM6.1. And yes, I'm using the executable.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfun View Post
No shortcut either. I'm on a stock HTC Touch Pro with WM6.1. And yes, I'm using the executable.
I think I've solved the non appearing shortcut issue... I am using the LennySH WM6.1 A07 Beta 3 ROM, and I have tried deleting all shortcuts, and registry entries after uninstallation, and cold installing with both the .CAB and .EXE installers, and I have gotten a program shotcut in the start menu each time. It may be an issue with whichever ROM you are running... So all I can say is, please bear with it, and if you do not end up with a shortcut after installation, feel free to create one, the program should still work just fine.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

can u find a codec for on2 vp6 flvs? that would make this the best ever.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video