PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Verizon Fascinate (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=252)
-   -   Verizon Samsung Fascinate is free at Best Buy today only (10/22) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=135847)

Clipp 10-22-2010 05:58 PM

Verizon Samsung Fascinate is free at Best Buy today only (10/22)

Wow this side of the forum is really dead... guess most of you verizon subscribers have a droid 2 or droid x... Anyway, if anyone's been waiting for a deal on the fascinate, you have 6 hours to get it for free from best buy online or in their stores... Free Phone Fridays - BestBuy

gTen 10-22-2010 06:37 PM

Re: Verizon Samsung Fascinate is free at Best Buy today only (10/22)

Most of the Fascinate people are on XDA...a few of the Epic owners and me at least keep the Epic going but the Fascinate I guess does not :/

GirlGoneGeek 10-22-2010 07:44 PM

There are tons of Verizon users here they just aren't sociable ;) The more sociable ones are Sprint users here on PPCG. Thanks for the great share though!!!

blazingwolf 10-22-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtney1985 (Post 1979531)
There are tons of Verizon users here they just aren't sociable ;) The more sociable ones are Sprint users here on PPCG. Thanks for the great share though!!!

Hey. I resent that remark. ;) I'm social.

I wish my upgrade was today and not Tuesday. I'd be on this like white on rice. As it is though I will be waiting and hoping Amazon is still priced at $39.99.

blazingwolf 10-22-2010 10:50 PM

OK. Convinced Verizon to move my upgrade up. :D Now I have a Fascinate. Great price too.

cmseeley 10-23-2010 07:42 AM

I did the same thing... Ordered online though. So have to wait till Monday!

CMS

Mylt1 10-24-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazingwolf (Post 1979621)
OK. Convinced Verizon to move my upgrade up. :D Now I have a Fascinate. Great price too.

LOL, i picked mine up today(sat) did the buy it on line. once at BB it was a PITA. the guy that i dealt with was great though. they were not suppose to be able for order on line and pick up at a later date but BB screwed up. on line orders were to be picked up on fri ONLY or you wouldnt get the phone for free. but it wasnt posted so they honored it. they also let me pick up my wifes phone just because of the hassle. couldnt have been happier with the service at BB, which i have to say is a first. takes some getting use to coming from a TP. the screen is HUGE compared to that. now i just have to add my contacts, ringtones and everything else from the TP. been downloading apps all afternoon/night and will probably again tomorrow.

proimageprints 10-24-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazingwolf (Post 1979621)

Hey Congrats on the new Fascinate!! I guess I jumped the gun. I bought mine about 2 weeks ago... So far I am happy, but it definitely takes some getting used to after the TP2 and WinMo for 7+ years.

cmseeley 10-29-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proimageprints (Post 1980502)
Hey Congrats on the new Fascinate!! I guess I jumped the gun. I bought mine about 2 weeks ago... So far I am happy, but it definitely takes some getting used to after the TP2 and WinMo for 7+ years.

Same boat.... But I was playing with android on the TP2 and got pretty comfy with it.

So far.... I love this thing!

CMS