PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

BUMP!

also if it's ok by S2W i wanted to know if i could provide us users some widget clock skins and ect. for cht add ons based on the theme,and if permitted i will keep them as they are provided,no mods from me to the theme simply because i love it as it is!! AWESOME THEME/THEMES S2W!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Dark Decent Green/ 3rd p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
BUMP!

also if it's ok by S2W i wanted to know if i could provide us users some widget clock skins and ect. for cht add ons based on the theme,and if permitted i will keep them as they are provided,no mods from me to the theme simply because i love it as it is!! AWESOME THEME/THEMES S2W!!!
Great idea!!!!!! I know that if I install the widgets first then the theme and it does the rss reader and the appointments widget.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-15-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH HD
Carrier: SFR

BILL56 is a n00b
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL56 View Post
hey s2w

is it possible to have these green cht softkeys please
thans for your help
please could you share these green cht sofkeys
many thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I dont remember did S2w want a Pm for the blue CHT 2.0 version?

Also

Straightup27,

Do you have a link or cab to your slider? I love it! Will the cab come with the invisible curtain behind it?

Thanks

Old 11-15-2010, 12:16 PM
I MADE IT!!!

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I dont remember did S2w want a Pm for the blue CHT 2.0 version?

Also

Straightup27,

Do you have a link or cab to your slider? I love it! Will the cab come with the invisible curtain behind it?

Thanks
I think it was for the green theme from when no one was giving the comments/feedback he wanted I haven't seen anything about the blue one
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:31 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Sorry guys for the delays... im on vacation!!!! But excpect a blue version for the cht 2.0 soon.

Thanks to all for the feedback. I appreciate them and will work on improvements.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SimWorks blue QLks test.jpg (15.0 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started

SimWorks CHT 2.0 green looks sick. cant wait to install it. thanks a ton s2w
Old 11-18-2010, 04:09 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Had some time today... and mess around with the blue CHT 2.0 theme.

Not too happy with it, but trying to get a foundation on it. Tell me what you think?

The CHT softbar is just a test not the end result.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I MADE IT!!!

I would say a little darker/ not so shinny blue. But thats just me! I am liking the softkeys. Maybe instead of the pic over letters just the pic?
Old 11-18-2010, 04:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
I would say a little darker/ not so shinny blue. But thats just me! I am liking the softkeys. Maybe instead of the pic over letters just the pic?
Haha

im the complete opposite
Im not a fan of the taskbar mainly the background but I do however Love the blue glossy look that you have in your top two rows.

Also are you going to keep the notification bubbles black?

anyways look forward to what your going to come up with!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software