PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91156)

medic88 03-13-2010 02:47 PM

Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

I just flashed back to 2.1 and now i think i have to go back to 2.5 . That theme is sweet! Looking forward to the finished product.

demonlordoftheround 03-13-2010 03:48 PM

The transparent icons and silverish clock are killer!

S2W 03-13-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1ustad (Post 1627100)
thought i should let u know, crimson 2 SEEMS to install fine on the latest mightyrom final.. WM6.5 manila 2.1... but for everyone its at ur own risk, of course. :)

Thanks for the feedback. much appreciated. expect an update to Crimson soon been busy updating the theme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA (Post 1627313)
could you please make a dark crimsom 2 theme for winmo 6.5.x sense 2.5.20xx?

I am currently working on a new version for 2.5 so also expect that soon.

S2W 03-13-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catman51 (Post 1627336)
Don't forget us Stock Rom people!!

Hey how can I forget... I am using stock 6.1 lol so expect an update soon. I am away so its been difficult but I started to create some glass icons. Check back soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic88 (Post 1627692)
I just flashed back to 2.1 and now i think i have to go back to 2.5 . That theme is sweet! Looking forward to the finished product.

Thanks. currently working on 2.5 so you might see crimson and be able to use it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround (Post 1627800)
The transparent icons and silverish clock are killer!

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment... made it for stock 6.1 and will also transfer it 2.1 and 2.5. But as always have to take care of those still on stock 6.1. So it should be out monday or tuesday (for stock 6.1) all others will follow.

mimi909 03-14-2010 05:08 AM

idk knw how to install it

drew2000 03-14-2010 03:21 PM

Absolutely sweet as hell! Love them all but I can not use them because I am using 2.5. :(

jrip 03-14-2010 05:02 PM

s2w Your work is absolutly beautiful I havent had the chance to use it because I am running a wm 6.5.5 ROM with sense 2.5.2012. I like to customize different parts on my tp2 seprately. Is there any possible way you can make a cab for just the clock you use in just black with the metal looking pieces in the corners and the not the slider icons but the slider piece that matches the clock. I would probably be willing to pay for this....but regaurdless i can you are a master of your craft.

dapbmonkey4u 03-14-2010 06:32 PM

Even tough I am now on 2.5 I really appeciate how you stick with your orginal stock following and then move on to newer things, even though you are not running it yourself and have a beautiful view while working, amazing!. Thanks for remembering those that appreciated you work from the start, even tough I did come in late in the game.
Quote:

Originally Posted by S2W (Post 1627868)
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment... made it for stock 6.1 and will also transfer it 2.1 and 2.5. But as always have to take care of those still on stock 6.1. So it should be out monday or tuesday (for stock 6.1) all others will follow.

S2W 03-15-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimi909 (Post 1629326)
idk knw how to install it

Simple instructions were written in the 1st thread.

You will need the sprint clock enabler which is also in this thread.

THESE THEMES WILL ONLY WORK FOR STOCK (6.1) ROM
Easy Installation:
Simply use any of the s2w themes cabs to install on your device.

After it completes it will tell you to restart... and if by chance you don't see your theme... Don't worry:

Go to all settings -> Personal -> Home-> Items -> uncheck TouchFlo 3D and exit -> go back to the list and check TouchFlo 3D and exit settings... and your theme should be displayed.

Hope you enjoy the themes.

S2W 03-15-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drew2000 (Post 1629865)
Absolutely sweet as hell! Love them all but I can not use them because I am using 2.5. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrip (Post 1630022)
s2w Your work is absolutly beautiful I havent had the chance to use it because I am running a wm 6.5.5 ROM with sense 2.5.2012. I like to customize different parts on my tp2 seprately. Is there any possible way you can make a cab for just the clock you use in just black with the metal looking pieces in the corners and the not the slider icons but the slider piece that matches the clock. I would probably be willing to pay for this....but regaurdless i can you are a master of your craft.

Thanks... truly apprciate the compliments. I should have something in 2.5 by the end of this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u (Post 1630123)
Even tough I am now on 2.5 I really appeciate how you stick with your orginal stock following and then move on to newer things, even though you are not running it yourself and have a beautiful view while working, amazing!. Thanks for remembering those that appreciated you work from the start, even tough I did come in late in the game.

Hey no one is ever late... well atleast not here. I try my best to be alert and to provide good quality themes for stock. As we all know stock can be a bit boring.

I am also excited to see others trying to revive some colors to their themes in all the version available. I must say, It also brings forward a challenge to do something different.

Your correct I don't have sense 2.1 nor 2.5, but I say why not try transferring them. I noticed a few, rescaling and/or modifing my work. its a compliment... But once I have the updates... I have some work ahead lol.

Again thanks.