PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 03:18 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Aedon's FULL Dusk Keyboard Skin

No wp7 skins love over here lol? Either way keep up the great work bro!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-27-2011, 04:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Thanks Tink.
The bad news is that I have to redo it all for the peeps at xda, Ive got somepeople asking for an hd2 and vga version >.<

Its work it though, they made the front page portal!! lol
thanks to lnando84
More front page again. Great work!
Old 07-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
More front page again. Great work!

Thanks.
And it turns out that the sharkie rom and energy rom use hd2 keyboards

so if I remake thees it would be for stock tp2 lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
No wp7 skins love over here lol? Either way keep up the great work bro!!

lol I thought about it but the other skins didnt get much traffic here so I figured Id let people know non the less
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Sadly, this doesn't really work on a 6.1 rom. Portrait sorta works but there are a few mis-alignment issues. Since the skin was made to accommodate the thicker bottom bar of 6.5.x there is a gap at the bottom between the bottom softkey bar and the bottom of the keyboard. The spacebar is split in two for some reason and the key letters and symbols are misplaced on the keys making some appear between the keys. Landscape is very misaligned and pretty unusable. Also, the green key indicators when you press a key look kinda like Philadelphia Eagles green. lol

I am not complaining, I just thought I should tell you.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Sadly, this doesn't really work on a 6.1 rom. Portrait sorta works but there are a few mis-alignment issues. Since the skin was made to accommodate the thicker bottom bar of 6.5.x there is a gap at the bottom between the bottom softkey bar and the bottom of the keyboard. The spacebar is split in two for some reason and the key letters and symbols are misplaced on the keys making some appear between the keys. Landscape is very misaligned and pretty unusable. Also, the green key indicators when you press a key look kinda like Philadelphia Eagles green. lol

I am not complaining, I just thought I should tell you.
Thanks for telling me, but Im not so sure its just cause its a 6.1 rom
I made this skin based off the energy rom wich happens to use the layouts from an HD2.

The stock 6.1 and even the stock 6.5 for the touch pro 2 roms have a larger keyboard, hence the gaps and missalignments.

The reasons for the double keys here and there are because the layouts have a space bar and such already, but are sometimes overlayed by the images in the sipbitmaps.dll

and the phone puts the images from the dll where they are intended to be, thats why the space bar doesnt line up with the layout and looks like it had been split.

Id say maybe try flashing an energy 6.1 rom and see if it fixes it but idk if they still have that anywhere or if he even started using the hd2 layouts in that rom lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
dusk keyboard, htc keyboard, keyboard skin, touch pro 2