PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Coming Soon - Sense 2.5 Icon Pack - BETA available (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127269)

brent372 07-29-2010 07:10 PM

Re: Coming Soon - Sense 2.5 Icon Pack - BETA available

Quote:

Originally Posted by manbat (Post 1887795)
Just installed you newest icon pack beta....It does play well with the "Chrome and Glass" slider tab and CHT 1.8.5, I'll report if I observe any issues. THANKS!!

Can you shoot me a screen shot of the contact page with so I can see what that slider looks like with the theme you are running?

manbat 07-30-2010 06:37 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by brent372 (Post 1888897)
Can you shoot me a screen shot of the contact page with so I can see what that slider looks like with the theme you are running?

==========
*Here are the Screen Shots. As you can see Co0kies HT looks fine. The two contact shots look fine. Music Library looks fine(Ringtone Icon gets attached when I make the ringtones in my computer).
*The Albums screen still has a Black Tab but I really don't remember if the Glass and Chrome Slider ever worked here. I'm OK with the black tab.
*I also included a shot of my Manila Home Page Tab...Let's you install Today Page plugins on a manila tab.
*The tab image appears perfectly in screen center when you are sliding the slider tab.
*And if you didn't guess...my wife's name is Dollie....lol
ALL IN ALL....EXCELLENT BETA!!!

brent372 07-30-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manbat (Post 1890514)
==========
*Here are the Screen Shots. As you can see Co0kies HT looks fine. The two contact shots look fine. Music Library looks fine(Ringtone Icon gets attached when I make the ringtones in my computer).
*The Albums screen still has a Black Tab but I really don't remember if the Glass and Chrome Slider ever worked here. I'm OK with the black tab.
*I also included a shot of my Manila Home Page Tab...Let's you install Today Page plugins on a manila tab.
*The tab image appears perfectly in screen center when you are sliding the slider tab.
*And if you didn't guess...my wife's name is Dollie....lol
ALL IN ALL....EXCELLENT BETA!!!

What slider is that again. I want to take a look at the CAB.
Are you using the C07 Mode9 transparent slider fix?
And.... as you slide along in the contact tab.. do the icons get more off center as you slide to the right?

manbat 07-30-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brent372 (Post 1890908)
What slider is that again. I want to take a look at the CAB.
Are you using the C07 Mode9 transparent slider fix?
And.... as you slide along in the contact tab.. do the icons get more off center as you slide to the right?

=========
Yes the icons do get progressively off center in the clear tab. The spacing does look right, though. To fix the "centering" with the clear tab I think the Icon spacing would not look good.

brent372 07-31-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manbat (Post 1890514)

What tab is this?

manbat 07-31-2010 03:59 PM

It's called "Manila Today Page". It's a custom tab.....It was a chore to get it to work . You end up not being able to change your tab order....but I like the tab. It lets you install classic today page plugins on a manila page. I have resco plugin 2010 installed (in the screen shot it is minimized) . It allows launching anything from the plugin. Also Elecont Weather, Resco radio and GPS Today. When not minimized Resco Plugin allows scrolling up and down....You can make a very long page...lol.
Here is the link for what worked for me Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=920
It is a very long thread thread....First part of thread didn't work....these cabs did...I used the without "FootPrints cab". If you want to try it I suggest reading first....It will save ALOT of stress...lol. It does seem to uninstall cleanly and restores full tab customization ability when removed.

brent372 08-02-2010 08:05 PM

Beta 3 is now available. See post #1

manbat 08-03-2010 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brent372 (Post 1894788)
Beta 3 is now available. See post #1

============
I'll give it a try in the morning..

manbat 08-03-2010 01:45 PM

Got new Beta installed. When old removed said couldn't be all removed. I said OK, keep in file. When I installed the new beta...said removing old version. Took a long time, but new beta was not installed, but it did seem to finish uninstalling the "old one". I then soft reset and then the new beta installed fine. Maybe SKTools will remove better. I'll try that next time. Still looks good after install!!

brent372 08-03-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manbat (Post 1896211)
Got new Beta installed. When old removed said couldn't be all removed. I said OK, keep in file. When I installed the new beta...said removing old version. Took a long time, but new beta was not installed, but it did seem to finish uninstalling the "old one". I then soft reset and then the new beta installed fine. Maybe SKTools will remove better. I'll try that next time. Still looks good after install!!

I had the same exact experience ....