PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Antique Slider with Sprint Nav Sprint tv Calendar fixed (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118474)

thewahlrus 04-19-2010 02:38 AM

Antique Slider with Sprint Nav Sprint tv Calendar fixed

10 Attachment(s)
***I fixed/repacked the cabs. All updates will be posted under new thread ***
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119875

thewahlrus Custom "Antique" Slider

Check new thread for updates
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119875
I have been changing my slider a lot lately, but never found one I quite liked. This is my first attempt at making a slider, I have it installed on my device on the latest (4/18 Cookie) NRG ROM and it runs great. It sort of has an antique theme to it. I mainly did it because the sliders I have been installing didn't have call history or something else. I have included new icons for everything, but Twitter and Weather look a little out of place to me, I will update if I find some that fit more with the theme (feel free to suggest some). I feel the icon for "Stocks" is more appropriate also. I did not replace the actual "Slider" tab because I like the one NRG uses.

I have no idea about the compatibility of this slider. Install it and see. Like I Said, works on NRG latest 23559 sense 2.5

I found most of these icons at through various websites, mainly deviantart, and free icon sites. All credit to respective artists, I used too many to keep track. Thanks for your work.

Due to requests, I have added new images for Sprint tv and Sprint Navigation. I have renamed these versions A and B. A is on top, B on bottom. I will be sticking to A and B in the future, but if you want the old ones 1.1 is the slider on bottom. I rearranged some images too, Sprint Nav is no the map/compass/plane image and footprints is the new one on the end. If you don't have sprint nav and want this icon as your Footprints tab use old version or 1.1. I hope you understand. I'll make a better preview soon.

Thanks to PPC insanity at XDA for the new footprints image.

I don't have Sprint tv or nav tab so I couldn't test those two. Someone tell me if they don't work.

I have uploaded a CFC and non CFC version of each.
If you are on a stock ROM you should get the non CFC version. If you are on a custom ROM this info should be on the first page of the thread where you got it.

A and original version
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7656/sliders.jpg
B and 1.1

Don't be shy with the thanks button if you like this slider.

B-Real206 04-19-2010 02:56 AM

Re: Antique Slider

nice haven't tried it but it looks good

htcsql 04-20-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewahlrus (Post 1706466)
thewahlrus Custom "Antique" Slider

I have been changing my slider a lot lately, but never found one I quite liked. This is my first attempt at making a slider, I have it installed on my device on the latest (4/18 Cookie) NRG ROM and it runs great. It sort of has an antique theme to it. I mainly did it because the sliders I have been installing didn't have call history or something else. I have included new icons for everything, but Twitter and Weather look a little out of place to me, I will update if I find some that fit more with the theme (feel free to suggest some). I feel the icon for "Stocks" is more appropriate also. This slider is CFCed. I did not replace the actual "Slider" thing, whatever it's called for two reasons, I like the one NRG uses and I couldn't find it sifting through manila files. Someone tell me where it is, for future reference.

I have no idea about the compatibility of this slider. Install it and see. Like I Said, works on NRG latest 23559 sense 2.5

I found most of these icons at through various websites, mainly deviantart, and free icon sites. All credit to respective artists, I used too many to keep track. Thanks for your work.

I have included an update, v1.1. I repositioned the small slider icons because they looked a bit off and changed a couple. Original is on top, 1.1 is on bottom.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7656/sliders.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll upload anymore changes I make, because I don't know if anyone is using this slider.

Very nice..I will try once the ROM I use is compressed, but it is definitely one I would use. I recently switched from Energy latest ROM to ARK_N latest ROM over at HTCPedia as it was built 100% off a Verizon ROM which basically meant everything worked out the box basically with almost no tweaking:bigsmurf:. Even bluetooth actually works to answer and hang up instantly, I am truly enjoying it a lot. But anyway I digress lol; this is a great slider and I look forward to much more from you as this is an awesome start:headbang:

thewahlrus 04-20-2010 11:48 PM

I uploaded non CFC versions if anyone wants them.

dumpringz 04-21-2010 09:19 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

whats cfc ? i really like the way those sliders look & since i dont know what cfc is idk what to DL .. also will the slider size be the same ? thanks

TweetyBear 04-21-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumpringz (Post 1710721)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

whats cfc ? i really like the way those sliders look & since i dont know what cfc is idk what to DL .. also will the slider size be the same ? thanks

cfc is compressed manila. the rom u dl should tell u if it is or not. i think most are nowadays

dumpringz 04-21-2010 09:32 PM

im sprint stock 6.5 .. is it compressed ?

thewahlrus 04-23-2010 12:53 AM

Stock ROMs are not CFC compressed.

dumpringz 04-23-2010 04:28 PM

i love this slider set ... it looks really good just 2 small things. the navigation icon didnt change & when calendar is highlighted it reverts back to stock one. but otherwise really nice work

thewahlrus 04-23-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumpringz (Post 1715648)

i love this slider set ... it looks really good just 2 small things. the navigation icon didnt change & when calendar is highlighted it reverts back to stock one. but otherwise really nice work

I will look into it.
What is "Navigation icon"?