PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} WinMo 6.5/6.5.X Transparent Taskbar * Thinking of Making COLORS! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106852)

Whotahn 02-26-2010 01:14 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} WinMo 6.5/6.5.X Transparent Taskbar * Thinking of Making COLOR

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1592309)
Maybe it's the S3 ROM that is the problem...maybe there is a different setup with shellres or something..... i installed ALL versions of taskbar fine with energy 21892... only complaints i have heard about this not working is related to a stock ROM....

not sure....EnergyROM works great with it...

S3 has a diffrent set up than most. I can not use your or cmylxgo TBs on that ROM without losing the icons as well. I can use some of the others floating around......but don't want to. Used gadgetfreaks gadgetROM TB edited for mightyROM and it worked but killed the vol control. I even tried the cab from might thread to allow custom TBs and that was a no go as well.

YES big I WOULD LOVE THE COLOR OPTIONS......:headbang:

blair5546 02-26-2010 03:28 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} WinMo 6.5/6.5.X Transparent Taskbar * Thinking of Making COLOR

Great Work :)
Cant wait to see that Blue Color Taskbar ;)

Mr.KLeen 02-26-2010 03:49 PM

the color ones looks good

thrashingdeth 02-26-2010 05:37 PM

i tried the testcab on stock vzw rom and nada. everything goes away no icons on bar.

bignadad 02-26-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrashingdeth (Post 1593565)
i tried the testcab on stock vzw rom and nada. everything goes away no icons on bar.

Sorry i should have made clearer...test cab was not for STOCK ROM... was for S3ROM

i am working on one to work for Stock now...should have soon.

dapbmonkey4u 02-27-2010 08:53 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} Working on a New Taskbar Package.... Need Help with Bluetooth

I think these taskbars would be great! I am currently running Dark Ninja's White theme with your white transparent taskbars and Joy's Clock. Once I find a wallpaper my home screen will look super clean. Thanks and keep up the great work, will be watching for these colored trans taskbars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1498443)

thrashingdeth 02-27-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1593649)
Sorry i should have made clearer...test cab was not for STOCK ROM... was for S3ROM

i am working on one to work for Stock now...should have soon.

thanks much. will wait patiently hehe

kjhadfield 03-02-2010 10:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
bignadad,

u dont understand how much i want to get this tb 2 work...for the rom i use, an possibly others in the process. i truely wish i could help more, but w/out a desktop its almost impossible.

i may be able to offer 1 suggestion as of now, if you find the time to further look into this...

i was scrolling xda, an just 4 shits n giggles, tried 1 of the android tbs. in the thread it also states, works w/ cdma n gsm on all 6.5 roms. i installed it, an everything shows/works. can see icons an start menu is functional, all still on s3 (decks) r9 rom. ill post the cab, in case you have time to look at the possible differences between yours. possibly will come out w/ a fully compatible tb

thanks once agian

thrashingdeth 03-03-2010 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjhadfield (Post 1602815)
bignadad,

u dont understand how much i want to get this tb 2 work...for the rom i use, an possibly others in the process. i truely wish i could help more, but w/out a desktop its almost impossible.

i may be able to offer 1 suggestion as of now, if you find the time to further look into this...

i was scrolling xda, an just 4 shits n giggles, tried 1 of the android tbs. in the thread it also states, works w/ cdma n gsm on all 6.5 roms. i installed it, an everything shows/works. can see icons an start menu is functional, all still on s3 (decks) r9 rom. ill post the cab, in case you have time to look at the possible differences between yours. possibly will come out w/ a fully compatible tb

thanks once agian

currently using this one with my spb espresso theme. niceness

bignadad 03-03-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrashingdeth (Post 1603391)
currently using this one with my spb espresso theme. niceness

post a pic!