PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Christmas Clocks: **more added**and more coming!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100055)

jcterry 12-05-2009 02:46 PM

Re: Christmas Clocks: **more added**and more coming!!

FYI... I hard reset and only installed the ornament clock and nothing else. It is still not showing up, even after a soft reset.

santod 12-05-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcterry (Post 1388604)
I'm gonna say yes on the WM 6.5 and HTC Sense 2.1 (Sense and TF3D are the same, right?). I did try unistalling my theme and your clock and doing a soft reset, but still no luck.:scratch: Any other ideas? Is this going to take a hard reset?

What rom are you running????? Does it have a flip clock by default?

Sense and TF3D are similar, not the same!

If you are running the Tilt 2 stock rom, that is the problem! The stock rom does not have Sense 2.1, as I just looked into that. There is no weather on the home page. These clocks are for 2.1 roms with weather on the clock!

So, unless you flash a newer rom that has Sense 2.1, don't install things made specifically for Sense 2.1. They mostly won't work for you!

jcterry 12-05-2009 03:09 PM

Well that sucks.:disgust: I am running stock rom for Tilt2. Atleast I still have the wallpaper!!!!! Thanks for all of your efforts.

santod 12-05-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcterry (Post 1388781)
Well that sucks.:disgust: I am running stock rom for Tilt2. Atleast I still have the wallpaper!!!!! Thanks for all of your efforts.

No problem man! Glad to know why it wasn't working for you. Just be sure to know, from now on. You are not running HTC Sense 2.1 or 2.5. So try to stay away from anything that is specifically made for either one and you should be fine. Or upgrade!:headbang:
If you do upgrade at some point, be sure you don't try to flash a CDMA rom. As you will need a GSM rom for your phone.

lipidfats 12-09-2009 12:56 AM

nice work, you seem to be the only one willing to make christmas themes. will you be making clocks for sense 2.5? and is it possible to make clocks using the white flip clock? imo all glass clocks look kinda cheap, especially when they flip. but great job, keep it up.

santod 12-09-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidfats (Post 1398422)
nice work, you seem to be the only one willing to make christmas themes. will you be making clocks for sense 2.5? and is it possible to make clocks using the white flip clock? imo all glass clocks look kinda cheap, especially when they flip. but great job, keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be making and posting up some clocks for Sense 2.5 soon! Are you specifically looking for a Christmas clock for 2.5, or new clocks in general for 2.5? Just curious. I

If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know. I'll see what I can do for ya. I have multiple projects that I keep chipping away at, when my life and my wife allow it. [-X No promises though. I would need your rom info. also.

On a side note: I will post up some new Christmasy stuff here soon. It has taken a back burner for a few, as I've been busy working on other things that may get used for more then an hour, a day, maybe a week. LOL! It seemed there was a little bit of interest in Christmas oriented stuff for a bit and I didn't see much.

lipidfats 12-09-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santod (Post 1398507)
Thanks for the kind words. I will be making and posting up some clocks for Sense 2.5 soon! Are you specifically looking for a Christmas clock for 2.5, or new clocks in general for 2.5? Just curious. I

If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know. I'll see what I can do for ya. I have multiple projects that I keep chipping away at, when my life and my wife allow it. [-X No promises though. I would need your rom info. also.

On a side note: I will post up some new Christmasy stuff here soon. It has taken a back burner for a few, as I've been busy working on other things that may get used for more then an hour, a day, maybe a week. LOL! It seemed there was a little bit of interest in Christmas oriented stuff for a bit and I didn't see much.

awesome. Christmas seems good for now, since it will be here before we know it. You can always make regular clocks next month ;)

If it's possible to make a clock that has a background (maybe use the white clock as a base? but not clear) with candy cane stripes or any other design you think would look good... would be great! Heck, you can even use red as a base and use white numbers; or the reverse. I'm terrible with artistic stuff, so i don't know what would look good as a final product. I'll check out anything u post for sense 2.5 though. Gotta rock some kind of christmas theme this month! Looking forward to it, but i'll understand if u cant get to it. Thanks!

btw, any chance that you're working on a christmas slider?

santod 12-09-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidfats (Post 1398753)
awesome. Christmas seems good for now, since it will be here before we know it. You can always make regular clocks next month ;)

If it's possible to make a clock that has a background (maybe use the white clock as a base? but not clear) with candy cane stripes or any other design you think would look good... would be great! Heck, you can even use red as a base and use white numbers; or the reverse. I'm terrible with artistic stuff, so i don't know what would look good as a final product. I'll check out anything u post for sense 2.5 though. Gotta rock some kind of christmas theme this month! Looking forward to it, but i'll understand if u cant get to it. Thanks!

Ok, I will try and get at least 1 sense 2.5 Christmas clock up.

I am working on a slider or two as well.

Here is a look at one of the clock backgrounds I was working on. The green is semi-transparent. I was going to make one like this with just the numbers. No flip tabs. As well as some other more traditional schemes.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1260356083

fishingmedic 12-09-2009 02:17 PM

They're all nice! problem is you can only run one at a time. My wifes gonna snap on me if you keep this up...:evil4:

santod 12-09-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidfats (Post 1398753)

Thanks! Slider coming, 1 new clock posted, more on their way! :)