PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Titan Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   [DL] DCD Carrier Cabs (Sprint, Alltel, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Cricket, Qwest, USCC) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51384)

akinjoe 11-22-2009 09:25 AM

Re: [DL] DCD Carrier Cabs (Sprint, Alltel, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Cricket, Qwest, USCC

You made my day with the sprint cabs.

Thanks.

4n41o9 01-12-2010 06:01 AM

Re: [DL] DCD Carrier Cabs (Sprint, Alltel, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Cricket, Qwest, USCC

can i use this with my htc touch diamond?!?!?!?!??!

parin 01-15-2010 07:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For Indian People i am postig the PRL & Other cab for Reliance & Tata Carrier Seetings for NET Connect, RWorld & Tata Zone

antivirus1 02-17-2010 03:38 AM

i install the dcd verizon cab and still getting #777 and no mms...

HoyaSkin 03-27-2010 03:33 PM

Need help. Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the dcd Cricket carrier cab in my Diamond? I want to try install a different carrier cab, cause I keep getting an error message that I have a connection error trying to download the weather data. Thanks.

blacmac901 04-24-2010 05:55 PM

u guys are fukn awesome...all u smart muhfukaz!!! I got my htc touch flashed to cricket and everything to work off all this useful info. Now my battery wont fukn charge. Frustrating but i accomplished something. I aint mad. you guys are my heros....yeah!!!

chevycam94 07-07-2010 11:20 AM

ok, I am an Android OS guy, and have been hacking away at the Moto Droid for quite a while now. I used to have a Palm Treo Pro, with Verizon and upgraded to the Droid.

I went to a Verizon store, because someone wanted to buy my Treo from me, but Verizon said that ANY Alltell branded phone could no longer be used, because the Alltell phones were no longer supported, and that he couldnt even get it to activate.

Did I miss something, or did Verizon buy Alltell and both companies are the same now, but still (for now), maintain their own names?

Is there a way I can get my CDMA Alltell branded Treo to work with Verizon? does a Verizon PRL have to be flashed, or will a custom ROM take care of that?

quadjacks 07-21-2010 02:10 PM

are there any newer versions for Verizon?

dufusdude 08-15-2010 01:41 PM

I would like mts (manitoba telecom services) carrier cab. Can anybody help. I looked everywhere

venki0073 08-24-2010 04:46 AM

thanks a lot it worked very well.