PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Trying to upload (MULTIPLE) photos to Facebook. Any suggestions?

Okay so I was trying to upload "multiple" pictures to facebook. I can go to the gallery and tap a picture and upload them one by one. But I have a lot of pics I took over the weekend and would like to upload them all. Any suggestions on how to upload multiple pictures to facebook? Every time I try to upload more than 1 picture it wont give me the option under share to upload it. Anyone know how or what can do this for me?
0e22e094-7adc-48af-80d6-6f6b57776614

Old 09-21-2010, 03:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cscotti is a n00b
Re: Trying to upload (MULTIPLE) photos to Facebook. Any suggestions?

I just use email to do this. The inability to do captions in the application drives me to do it though. If you are unaware of the email option, Edit your profile and click mobile. It will give you a unique email that allows you to send multiple photos or even small videos with the Subject becoming the caption.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I used to use an app for this that had a queue.. you could select which (or all) pics to upload, add captions etc. but I can't remember the name.. (i know, not much use).. it also allows video uploading as well..

If I run across it, I'll let you know
Old 09-22-2010, 06:53 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
I used to use an app for this that had a queue.. you could select which (or all) pics to upload, add captions etc. but I can't remember the name.. (i know, not much use).. it also allows video uploading as well..

If I run across it, I'll let you know
"Do you have directions to City Hall??" "But of course I do....But I forget them." Hahahaaaa!! Too funny man. Yeah if you run across that app please share. I also thanked your juice defender thread. I love juice defender.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
"Do you have directions to City Hall??" "But of course I do....But I forget them." Hahahaaaa!! Too funny man. Yeah if you run across that app please share. I also thanked your juice defender thread. I love juice defender.
LMFAO... sorry man.. I just couldn't remember the app..

Check out pixelpipe. That's what I was using before (and now that I think about it, I need to get it installed again.)

It allows you to do pics AND video. Seems as if the facebook app used to allow us to upload video but that functionality was taken away..

Be careful with the settings for pixelpipe.. if you have it set to auto upload, your phone will puke if you take 15 pics of something in a row.. I almost threw it against a wall LMFAO..

Just forewarning ya.. other than that, it's AWESOME..

Hope this helps..

(thanks for thanking my juice defender thread)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G