PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Epic 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144974)

m4f1050 07-13-2011 09:16 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
+1 I'd love to have a ROM with support as well.

Im on RC10 but I need to fix the batt drainage (recalibrate, but it's my daily phone and always forget to leave it die at night and recharge...

nitefall 07-13-2011 10:13 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
I didn't see RC10 on there only 9, did he pull it or something?

m4f1050 07-13-2011 11:40 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nitefall (Post 2127756)
I didn't see RC10 on there only 9, did he pull it or something?

It's under RC9 label...the download is RC10..

nitefall 07-14-2011 12:12 AM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
thanks...

esteway.619 07-14-2011 05:21 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
1 Attachment(s)
hey guys heres a google search box for his new rc10 rom if u have that on your phone i think you guys will like this just push to system app and overwrite the old one

m4f1050 07-14-2011 09:48 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
What I would like is a working Busybox. What's with the Busybox install?

gTen 07-14-2011 10:30 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m4f1050 (Post 2128145)
What I would like is a working Busybox. What's with the Busybox install?

HAve you tried using Titanium Backup to load up a busy box?

m4f1050 07-15-2011 10:08 AM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2128154)
HAve you tried using Titanium Backup to load up a busy box?

That's a good idea. I haven't tried because Titanium Backup works with the busybox install on it now..but I think I can press "Problems?" and it will install another version....

darren.wlsn1 07-15-2011 02:36 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m4f1050 (Post 2128274)
That's a good idea. I haven't tried because Titanium Backup works with the busybox install on it now..but I think I can press "Problems?" and it will install another version....

yes sir it will.

m4f1050 07-15-2011 03:10 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]
 
I'm on RC10 now. The problem is not busybox, but the way it's installed.

When I do "busybox cp" or "busybox find" it works, if I just type "cp" or "find" it gives me the error...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0