PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Epic 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144974)

brack21 07-05-2011 10:27 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Has anyone heard from marcusant. He has been quiet.

hakudoshi 07-05-2011 10:40 PM

Ok I have finally had it, this is my biggest issue with this ROM and everything I have tried in the past is not working anymore.

How do I get the damn voicemail notification to go away?!?!

I have always had luck if I finally end up deleting all my voicemails including saved ones. If that didn't work turning off wifi and going into the voicemail program and choosing retry download would usually clear it. Lastly a good ol reboot without wifi on as well would help. Now I cannot get anything to work. Grrr...

darren.wlsn1 07-05-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakudoshi (Post 2124566)
Ok I have finally had it, this is my biggest issue with this ROM and everything I have tried in the past is not working anymore.

I have always had luck if I finally end up deleting all my voicemails including saved ones. If that didn't work turning off wifi and going into the voicemail program and choosing retry download would usually clear it. Lastly a good ol reboot without wifi on as well would help. Now I cannot get anything to work. Grrr...

i had to call phone and leave vm then delete both before but not on this rom.

hakudoshi 07-05-2011 10:52 PM

I've tried calling back with no messages and exiting as well and still nothing. It's only this ROM I've ever had the problem with. I haven't had it on Stock EF02 for long enough to see if maybe its just a problem with this build but then I think more people would be experiencing the issue and not just me.

darren.wlsn1 07-05-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakudoshi (Post 2124569)
I've tried calling back with no messages and exiting as well and still nothing. It's only this ROM I've ever had the problem with. I haven't had it on Stock EF02 for long enough to see if maybe its just a problem with this build but then I think more people would be experiencing the issue and not just me.

ya i never had the issue when i used this rom.

beejmeister 07-05-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakudoshi (Post 2124566)

Haven't had this problem... but I've switched over to using Google Voice Mail for my VM. Far superior to Sprint VM since the VM downloads to the local phone I don't have to dial in to listen... and the transcript typically gets me close enough to not even have to listen at all... I just mark it read without having to call in and push any buttons to delete.

Might I suggest that you dump Sprint VM for Google VM?

hakudoshi 07-05-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejmeister (Post 2124574)
Haven't had this problem... but I've switched over to using Google Voice Mail for my VM. Far superior to Sprint VM since the VM downloads to the local phone I don't have to dial in to listen... and the transcript typically gets me close enough to not even have to listen at all... I just mark it read without having to call in and push any buttons to delete.

I did have it but then when they did the Sprint # integration I cannot get over the fact that my texts all go to Google Voice too. Until they can separate it I don't want to use it.

darren.wlsn1 07-05-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejmeister (Post 2124574)

oh ya i did this also, love gv.

hakudoshi 07-05-2011 11:17 PM

Well clearing the data from the voice app under the manage applications worked, but then I also noticed (don't know why I didn't pay attention before) that the My-Cast weather notification which loads at startup was not loading as well. So cleared it, rebooted and then everything was fine again...

maxxed 07-05-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brack21 (Post 2124560)
Has anyone heard from marcusant. He has been quiet.

wondering the same