PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: att

g2tl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[SOLD] Unlocked USC TP2 + Extra for $240 + shipping

TP2 is from US Cellular, and I don't know whether the ESN is clean. I unlocked it to use it on at&t until I got that HD2 mentioned above (which I'm selling to get a European version instead).

This one is in excellent condition as it has Bodyguardz shield on its screen and has been on possibly the best case I've found for TP2.

I placed a little piece of plastic wrap over water damage indicator to make sure it's not even affected by moisture. You can remove that without damage, but I don't find a reason to do so.

I'm also including a 2GB microsd, an extra case, and the rest of the Bodyguardz parts I didn't use.

I'm looking for $240 + shipping

I will post photos in a bit, but if you are worried about my post count, look me up on xda

Reply here, or PM me with offers.

One little note:
There's a bit of play/wiggle with some usb cables. The port's not broken at all. (it might be partially psychological as hd2's microusb port has little wedges to ensure tight fit, and I've really gotten myself used to that)

On an unrelated note, I'm also selling an unlocked nib samsung flight for $130 shipped obo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0061.jpg (774.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0062.jpg (834.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0067.jpg (713.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0065.jpg (710.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0074.jpg (732.6 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by g2tl; 05-28-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: HD2 and TP2 for sale, both unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2tl View Post
. But beware, flashing to another ROM means you need to re-purchase it.
the game comes on the SD card, so no matter which ROM you flash it should play fine (I've flashed my HD2 a few times)

GL sellin bro
Old 05-19-2010, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

g2tl is a n00b

No, that's not the reason. When I purchased it, I got an unlock code, and flashing to a diff ROM requires a different unlock code.
I even tried saving the registry, but still the same result.

http://mobile.engadget.com/2010/05/1...ipes-some-gam/
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2tl View Post
No, that's not the reason. When I purchased it, I got an unlock code, and flashing to a diff ROM requires a different unlock code.
I even tried saving the registry, but still the same result.

http://mobile.engadget.com/2010/05/1...ipes-some-gam/

wow, guess I just lucked out with my roms.

good lookin out.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

not lowballing here, but curious to know your best price for the 2 shipped? can you PM it to me?

thanks

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Is this item still for sale? If not, please let us know so we can close thread. Thanks!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

g2tl is a n00b

it is still for sale
Old 05-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Don't be sad. Just cleaning up Bargain Trader
Old 05-26-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

g2tl is a n00b