PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 11:58 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint announcing Nexus S 4G, EVO 3D, and EVO View tablet at CTIA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

I...what..who...when...
you forgot "where" >.> lol

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

Come on man, all I said was no wp7 phones....now Google 10 is back.
umm..I'm quite sure you said a bit more then that lol..realistically speaking...right now is a game of 4g and dual cores...WP7 at least at the moment can't deliver any of those..so there really is no reason for sprint to release another WP7 phone...at least from a marketing perspective...

and whats google 10?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Let's not go there about "4g".... We both know tmo is faster than sprint ( I have both ).
Old 03-07-2011, 12:56 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Let's not go there about "4g".... We both know tmo is faster than sprint ( I have both ).
umm..we are talking about sprint here right? That said..does WP7 even offer a device with HSPA+?
Old 03-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Windows Phone 6.5))

wp7 doesn't have a "4g" device....but no one else has one either! you folks fell for good marketing. it's not what your phones says it can do, it's all about location . googleten is my name for you when we have a discussion and you lean on google or defend google. it is with respect, however .
Old 03-07-2011, 01:31 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Windows Phone 6.5))

wp7 doesn't have a "4g" device....but no one else has one either! you folks fell for good marketing. it's not what your phones says it can do, it's all about location . googleten is my name for you when we have a discussion and you lean on google or defend google. it is with respect, however .
Well yeah..but average consumer do fall for that marketing...to be fair though..LTE and wimax are a lot more efficient then HSPA+..reason sprint one is so slow is due to them only running it in 10mhz of spectrum..(probably because they wanted to keep room open for TD-LTE)

And as I said..Google is probably out to conquer the world...I dont want Google to win at anything..I personally cant wait till Amazon releases their Android marketplace to take Android away from Google more...I personally prefer Google search over bing and etc..but I dont believe Google should leverage companies into using ALL of their stuff over competitors or else they wont get access to the marketplace..(talking about the Skyhook thing)..and I would gladly welcome MeeGo into the market as well..All I want is an OS that lets ya tinker with it..and open source is a big plus...

Google does a lot of cool things..but I dont want them to have too much power either...
Old 03-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Account Disabled

i hear you, don't want to get too far off-topic lol. i can admit that NO carrier has it right yet....tmo kicks ass in the data dept., but my texts and calls are wacky....with sprint, my calls and texts are crystal..data sucks. i just wish some of the good phones would come to sprint and not tmo...they're 4th for a reason (typed on the trusty tp2 lol)
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Bonbons is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

An Evo 3D?

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News