PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Update: 8/28 Converting from phpBB to vB!

update
I have been fairly busy lately with the new job. Today was the day I planned to switch us to vB but im having issues with my internet. Hopefully it will be up soon, if not I may result to other ways of doing it. I do apologize and hope to get everything done today.
/update

Just wanted to say thanks to all that donated. We will be converting to vbulletin real soon. I may need some help from u vB gurus tho.
Thanks again,
Mike and The PPCGeeks Team

So what does everyone think of this theme here......

http://forumthemes.com/forums/?styleid=17

Old 08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
cool man. i know you where talking about this a while ago glad to see it finally happening.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:28 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Glad to hear about the upgrade. As for the theme you linked to, it hurts my eyes because its so bright.

This one is closer to your current color scheme

http://www.forum-lance.com/index.php?styleid=17
http://www.vbulletin-faq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=726

Old 08-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
This is great news. I can't wait to see the out come.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Verizon

royals21 is a n00b
If I can help

While by no means a guru, I do run a small vb based board and have done a fair amount of mods to it. I'd be happy to help if I can.

In terms of themes, I really like the colors you have here. Make reading and navigation very easy on the eyes. Some of the themes that are out there seem to try to make up visually for a lack of content on the board. I think there is more than enough content here!

If you haven't already (but I'm sure you have) check out vbadvanced.com's CMPS. It's free and can be used to make up for some places that stock VB boards lack.

Good luck with the change over and please let me know how I can help.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
wow

I just wanted to put my thanks and congrats in too. I think its so neat how all of you are such great people, friends and mods (helpers), all of u. Its so amazing to know these kinds of people are helping wide out and each other this much. Great friendships here! Thanks to all of u and congrats on the new VB, when it arrives!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Thanks Mike,

I think this change will benefit all of us in the long run. I agree that a clean, simple, easily-readable theme is best.

Can't wait!
Old 08-16-2007, 04:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

D-Bo is a n00b
That sounds great!

+1 on the proposed theme being to bright. I generally prefer darker themes, perhaps have a bright and dark option?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:22 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
WAP Version [-o<
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

coreyoli is keeping up the good workcoreyoli is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
WAP Version [-o<
wow, some of the racism on this board is unbelievable, ya know, we prefer to be called dagos!! LOL

Anyway... Congrats on the upcoming upgrade!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements