PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Site News & Announcements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Please welcome JasonFieldz as our News Manager (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=143993)

mindfrost82 05-27-2011 10:25 AM

Please welcome JasonFieldz as our News Manager

JasonFieldz has been a writer here for a little while, and now he's been promoted to News Manager.

He'll be responsible for getting a writing staff started and managing our news team. We want to get more traffic to our home page, and he's here to help with that.

Just another part of us trying to evolve :)

Please give him a warm welcome.

Riley 05-27-2011 10:42 AM

Re: Please welcome JasonFieldz as our News Manager

Congrats Jason on your new role. Great to see the news section growing!

JasonFieldz 05-27-2011 10:44 AM

Thanks Frosty - I look forward to the changes here on the site. I plan on looking at getting people signed up to the site as news writers. If you are interested please PM or email me at jason.fields@ppcgeeks.com. We are currently looking for the following:

Windows Phone Users
Android Users
iPhone Users
Blackberry Users
HP/Palm Users

If you or anyone you know would like a FREE item every month for their cell phone then PM/email me. We might be able to find a fit here at PPCG News team!

orangekid 05-27-2011 11:30 AM

Awesome choice :)

gTen 05-27-2011 11:44 AM

WHAT?!?! what happened to my Fruit Ninja Apple Edition avatar? lol

anyways..grats!!!

JasonFieldz 05-27-2011 12:05 PM

@gTen - I still have it saved that was awesome! If you could make one of a Dragon I would use it full time. But thanks for welcoming me....

I look forward to developing this site to something greater than it already is. I have an open door policy that if you need me PM/email me concerns or questions and I will act to the best of my ability on it.

Tinkerbell 05-27-2011 03:07 PM

This is awesome!! Welcome and congratulations!

DavidinCT 05-27-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonFieldz (Post 2107579)
Thanks Frosty - I look forward to the changes here on the site. I plan on looking at getting people signed up to the site as news writers. If you are interested please PM or email me at jason.fields@ppcgeeks.com. We are currently looking for the following:

Windows Phone Users
Android Users
iPhone Users
Blackberry Users
HP/Palm Users

If you or anyone you know would like a FREE item every month for their cell phone then PM/email me. We might be able to find a fit here at PPCG News team!

I'm a Windows Phone junkie, Might be interested. I don't think this site covers enough Windows Phone news as it is......

How much is it paying ? :mrgreen:

rainfreak 05-31-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinCT (Post 2107750)
I'm a Windows Phone junkie, Might be interested. I don't think this site covers enough Windows Phone news as it is......

How much is it paying ? :mrgreen:

Close your eyes... now completely clear your mind... and that is what you will get paid :)

But it is cool to bring new news and tips to the readers and help the site. I enjoyed it when I did it.

rainfreak 05-31-2011 09:18 AM

Congrats Jason and good luck with recruiting new writers!