PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Omnia (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Anybody else have their stylus tethered to the Omnia? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79121)

jazaddict 08-12-2009 04:39 PM

Anybody else have their stylus tethered to the Omnia?

* From Stylus-Anonymous *
Hi, my name is Bob, its been 3 hours since I used my stylus. ](*,)
< crowd > Hi Bob..... =D>

But...I have to say...since settling on TouchPal I'm almost stylus-free. But yes, my stylus dangles from the loop off the phone.....just can't quite let it go.

LOVE this phone...best one I've had....converted from a Titan 6800 (w/ qwerty).:mrgreen:

mzimmer74 08-12-2009 04:41 PM

Re: Anybody else have their stylus tethered to the Omnia?

I keep my stylus (need it too much for games), but absolutely refuse to have it hanging from my phone. I keep it attached to my keys since they are always with me anyway.

jazaddict 08-12-2009 04:43 PM

Now THATS a good idea......
THen I could quit lookin like a ....well....prolly wouldn't help my appearance....but I'll try it. :grin:

mzimmer74 08-12-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazaddict (Post 1097261)
Now THATS a good idea......
THen I could quit lookin like a ....well....prolly wouldn't help my appearance....but I'll try it. :grin:

LOL...my thought is it doesn't look like I'm walking around with mascara attached to my phone! :)

snkeyez95 08-12-2009 04:51 PM

Keys is where I have mine

fishingmedic 08-12-2009 04:54 PM

Hmmmm, never thought of the keys.... good idea... Thanks!!

pdub73 08-12-2009 05:16 PM

Yea...I have mine tethered to the phone...but I'm not worried about how it looks...My wife knows which team I play for...but I have come to realize that most people don't notice it or don't know what it is, much less take the time to think it looks "funny"

Omega Ra 08-12-2009 07:25 PM

mine is tethered to my phone too.

Image911 08-12-2009 07:39 PM

I used to have mind swinging and clanking - just like the rest of you (save but those that have taken to storing the stylus on the key ring) - that is, until I went on ebay and bought (for $5.00 - including shipping) a slick case that give the phone just a tad bit extra heft and grip... along with a built-in retractable stylus at the bottom...! I'll NEVER go back to that tethered lipstick...! My wife hated it, too!

u441105 08-12-2009 08:41 PM

And I thought I was so slick for just thinking about popping the stylus onto the keys a couple days ago. I always kept the stylus around because it made reseting the phone easier. Didn't use it for anything else.