PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Omnia (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Pandora app link, please (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69818)

arizonaomnia 05-26-2009 06:54 PM

Pandora app link, please

Hi!

I would like to use my Omnia i910 to listen to Pandora, and I know that there is a Pandora app supported for another Samsung phone, and I know that there have been posts on this forum indicating that people are successfully using a WM Pandora app on their Omnias; however, when I follow Pandora's website directions and point my mobile browser to www.pandora.com, I receive the message that my device is not yet supported. Would someone please provide a link to an installation file so that I can install Pandora Mobile on my Omnia? Thank you!

xPosTech 05-26-2009 09:25 PM

Re: Pandora app link, please

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by arizonaomnia (Post 936936)
Hi!

I would like to use my Omnia i910 to listen to Pandora, and I know that there is a Pandora app supported for another Samsung phone, and I know that there have been posts on this forum indicating that people are successfully using a WM Pandora app on their Omnias; however, when I follow Pandora's website directions and point my mobile browser to www.pandora.com, I receive the message that my device is not yet supported. Would someone please provide a link to an installation file so that I can install Pandora Mobile on my Omnia? Thank you!

Try this one.

Ted

arizonaomnia 05-26-2009 11:05 PM

Nope. Installed just fine but won't activate my keyboard or allow for its use. The keyboard button doesn't even appear. :-(

xPosTech 05-26-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arizonaomnia (Post 937388)
Nope. Installed just fine but won't activate my keyboard or allow for its use. The keyboard button doesn't even appear. :-(

Hmmm

My keyboard no longer appears either. I didn't play with it very long when I first installed it but I don't remember the keyboard missing.

It did come up playing "Texas Blues" which I remember selecting.

As a workaround till we figger this out you can set up your stations via desktop (or Opera) then launch Pandora. You should be able to select stations and vote with no keyboard.

Ted

arizonaomnia 05-26-2009 11:51 PM

But I can't even sign in.

xPosTech 05-27-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arizonaomnia (Post 937468)
But I can't even sign in.

No kidding. I made the mistake of signing off and can't get back in. Or the fact I logged in via desktop killed the autologon on the mobile. The first time I launched it tonight it came up logged on and playing the above station.

I just replied to user jsandstedt re: our prob and if he doesn't reply in the next 24 hrs I'll PM him.

Might PM him anyway . . .

Ted

yojoe600 05-27-2009 12:07 AM

to sign in try using a program called "my mobiler" which allows you to control your ppc with you pc and use your pc's keyboard to type your info

arizonaomnia 05-27-2009 12:08 AM

Awesome - thanks!

yojoe600 05-27-2009 12:11 AM

i dont know if it will work but it may... also see if "auto deploy" for your keyboard is on and tap on the open space to see it it will pop up

arizonaomnia 05-27-2009 12:11 AM

I had seen something in another forum about opening the keyboard separately from the Pandora app but there was no indication about how to do that.