PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Intercept (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   How to DIAG on Virging mobile Intercept (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=143564)

latinlover515 05-10-2011 10:13 PM

How to DIAG on Virging mobile Intercept

hi there. does anyone here knows what is the correct #3 number for DIAG on the Virging Mobile Intercept? i know on the sprint version is ##8778# i tryed that one on this phone and doesnt work. i even tryed ##33424# and no luck. does anyone know sthe correct number or code? please let me know thanks.....

latinlover515 05-12-2011 02:20 PM

Re: How to DIAG on Virging mobile Intercept

wow 3 days and nobody knows the ## numbers for this porpuse???

latinlover515 05-14-2011 03:24 PM

do i have to wait for ever to get and answer on how to do this?

latinlover515 06-13-2011 10:11 PM

seriously do i have to wait for the rest of my life to get an answer? iam not beeing rude or anything. as a matter fact ill thank all the ones that tryed answering my question.... but its been more then a month since i posted this question and nooen has anything on how to put this phone on DIAG mode or what ever do that need to do..

gTen 06-14-2011 12:25 AM

our intercept section is semi dead :(...its not like they are ignoring you.

Have you tried getting your MSL and dialing it? what about codes like ##RTN# ?

latinlover515 06-14-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2115162)
our intercept section is semi dead :(...its not like they are ignoring you.

Have you tried getting your MSL and dialing it? what about codes like ##RTN# ?

well i had tryed all those but not the MSL. since i dont know it. and for me to find out the MSL wich its te same as SPC i need to know how to turn on the modem on this phone so that i can get the SPC on CDMA workshop or what ever else its out there.. its wier how sprint owns virgin but on the sprint phones the ##8778# and on virgin mobile it doesnt. i wonder if i flash this phone with a sprint stock ROM ill be able to do that. in other words convert this phone into a sprint phone.. and go from there..

gTen 06-14-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinlover515 (Post 2115404)
well i had tryed all those but not the MSL. since i dont know it. and for me to find out the MSL wich its te same as SPC i need to know how to turn on the modem on this phone so that i can get the SPC on CDMA workshop or what ever else its out there.. its wier how sprint owns virgin but on the sprint phones the ##8778# and on virgin mobile it doesnt. i wonder if i flash this phone with a sprint stock ROM ill be able to do that. in other words convert this phone into a sprint phone.. and go from there..

well idk about that..you may brick...but you can try...have you tried getting the MSL via the Terminal? same procedure as the epic?

You can also try calling up the virgin mobile support and see if they can give you the unlock code...

latinlover515 06-15-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2115431)
well idk about that..you may brick...but you can try...have you tried getting the MSL via the Terminal? same procedure as the epic?

You can also try calling up the virgin mobile support and see if they can give you the unlock code...

well how u do the terminal?

gTen 06-15-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinlover515 (Post 2115544)
well how u do the terminal?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...-your-msl.html

Earmuffs 06-16-2011 12:57 PM

Samsung Intercept Dialer Codes

found this at XDA hope it helps

Samsung Intercept Dialer Codes - xda-developers