PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Sprint

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Quiet?

Is the Intercept one of the Quietest phones in these threads?

I just got one to replace my broken TP2 and i love this phone soooo much more (the screen sucks tho compared to my old touchpro2) but overall, this phone is soooo much better! So where is everyone?

Old 10-07-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002
Re: Quiet?

Intercept - Development
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800

knightrida_01 is a n00b

I'm with you. I think this thing gets an extremely bad rap but it does everything I ask it to and it does it well. Plus I only paid $19.99. Sure beats payin $199 for a phone thats only notable advantage is 4g and a few more mhz in the processor.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrida_01 View Post
I'm with you. I think this thing gets an extremely bad rap but it does everything I ask it to and it does it well. Plus I only paid $19.99. Sure beats payin $199 for a phone thats only notable advantage is 4g and a few more mhz in the processor.
um...the Epic is more then just a few mhz...its a completely different chipset..the biggest issue with intercept/moment/transform is no hardware acceleration..and the GPU on them are sub par..the Epic's CPU is easily then 2x more powerful...the GPU its 20x more powerful..it has a 6 axis acelometer, super amoled screen..also Intercept I dont think has EVDO Rev A either...I could name 10 more things Epic beats it at if you want >.> lol

That said I got my dad an intercept free from wirefly...and he is happy with it so I cant exactly say its a bad device...its not bad considering the value..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept