PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

B33R4NG is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3900 MaH Battery; Mugen.

Hey,
Really tired of my 1750 MaH stock battery. Any advice on whether I should purchase this or not. I've read a bit on it but apparently there's not that much improvement? For over double the battery! Outrageous! Any pointers would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Old 05-06-2012, 01:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i930
Carrier: Boost

kingnba6 is becoming a great contributor
Re: 3900 MaH Battery; Mugen.

well it make an improvement. i always hated to make my phone even thicker and heavier so i invested in one of those usb battery packs. yeah its a hassle to carry around and use but i just throw it in my bag and take it everywhere. can charge everything i carry.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

B33R4NG is a n00b
Yeah; I love the sleekness of my GNex stock, but this battery is a disgrace. I love my HD Super AMOLED and crank it to Max brightness to really magnify the difference between any other phones including Apple's Retina displays. I was also looking into portable chargers as well for a while but I really just want one concise (pocket friendly) battery; such as the Mugen. But these reviews on it are very uncanny! Thanks for your input though! What's the MaH for your charger?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Old 05-06-2012, 06:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i930
Carrier: Boost

kingnba6 is becoming a great contributor

its a 4000mah
Old 05-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'd prefer the Verizon Extended Battery kit at 2000mAH. Get two of these and you'll have 3 batteries to swap from (the stock 1750 will fit the extended battery door), and you'll be able to enjoy all day retina searing brightness.

Also, the styling of the Verizon Galaxy Nexus extended battery door looks more integrated than the stock one even. Verizon (and Sprint) should've just gone with the extended battery option from the beginning, and not even bothered with the smaller one.

That said, the battery doors (including the extended one) are a pain to remove. Really feels like you're breaking it sometimes.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 谷歌
Carrier: 10086

67GGH is a n00b

I really like my phone its accessories or software are all very good, especially the battery I prefer its life is still very good

D.seven 2100mAh Telecommunication Edition mobile phone battery&Phone Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 at Elewarehouse.com

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories