PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Ringtones (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can anyone answer this question about ringtone? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67542)

Angelica 05-05-2009 03:54 AM

Can anyone answer this question about ringtone?

Hi,

I would like the ring tone "you have an incoming call" I know it is suppose to be a Motorola ringtone with certain phones and I know it is carried by alltel and verizon, but how would I obtain a copy of it. Thanks to anyone out there that can help me

SunShineQT 05-05-2009 04:39 AM

Re: Can anyone answer this question about ringtone?

You May Be Able To Fine Something Like That Under This Site Called Myxer.com. Open It With Internet Explorer Through Your Phone. And Type In Search Bar (you Have An Incoming Call) And Something Should Come Up.=d>

skeegcpp 05-05-2009 09:18 AM

all u would need is an audio file of it(mp3, wma, etc.) copy the audio file to my docs/my ringtones. then go to sounds and notifications to assign the audio file to whatever notification it will allow u to.

HTC Touch Pro2 09-18-2009 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeegcpp (Post 896540)
all u would need is an audio file of it(mp3, wma, etc.) copy the audio file to my docs/my ringtones. then go to sounds and notifications to assign the audio file to whatever notification it will allow u to.

Or you can go to www.funformobile.com and see what ringtones do you want and there is wallpapers on their website too :) Good luck and be safe out there with your TP2

skeegcpp 09-19-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch Pro2 (Post 1175713)
Or you can go to www.funformobile.com and see what ringtones do you want and there is wallpapers on their website too :) Good luck and be safe out there with your TP2

true indeed....ALSO, u can go to makeownringtone.com
choices..choices..choices....lol

HTC Touch Pro2 09-19-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeegcpp (Post 1179144)
true indeed....ALSO, u can go to makeownringtone.com
choices..choices..choices....lol

Thank you skeegcpp, we always needed new websites posted for ringtones and wallpaper to make new themes :)

skeegcpp 09-19-2009 07:20 PM

np, jus watch it tho. AVG flagged it once(been to that site dozens of times, afterwards tho) jus a heads up

HTC Touch Pro2 09-19-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeegcpp (Post 1179476)
np, jus watch it tho. AVG flagged it once(been to that site dozens of times, afterwards tho) jus a heads up

Aight. thanks and cant we make friends on TP2 and who have's AIM 6 Messenger, im on there 24/7 daily and i want to know can we get the AIM Messenger for the TP2?

skeegcpp 09-19-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch Pro2 (Post 1179492)
Aight. thanks and cant we make friends on TP2 and who have's AIM 6 Messenger, im on there 24/7 daily and i want to know can we get the AIM Messenger for the TP2?

yo no se, bout the AIM6 joint for the touch pro2. i have a treo pro with sprint. try looking into OZ messenger

HTC Touch Pro2 09-19-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeegcpp (Post 1179515)
yo no se, bout the AIM6 joint for the touch pro2. i have a treo pro with sprint. try looking into OZ messenger

What is the OZ messenger? :???: