PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Ringtones (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   3gforfree ringtones and screensavers (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=373)

Blofeld 08-04-2006 12:21 PM

3gforfree ringtones and screensavers

Most of you probably use www.3gforfree.com but for those of you who don't, you can download free ringtones and screensavers onto your PPC. You cannot download games because the file extensions are not supported, the games suck anyway.

Instructions:

1. Go into www.3gforeee.com and select phone as your browser.

2. Select your ringtone or screensaver. (NOTE: For ringtones, select ATT/Verizon/Cingular as your download. DO NOT select Sprint, the file is not .3gp).

3. Change the file name to whatever you like (Save As...), otherwise you cant remember numbers .

There you have it, then go into your contacts and select a unique ringtone or whatever you wish.

bunnytrigger 08-04-2006 12:39 PM

yeah, good site to get theme ringtones....i wish they made higher quality ringers thogh :D

why dont you just request it from us in the ringtones section :D

i am gonna start making some of star trek and ricky bobby when i get home for everyone's enjoyment. I will be using wavewap to make them, so the result of them shuould be of a good quality.

btw, i think this thread shooldl be under ringtones or offtopic :D

Rufus 08-05-2006 01:15 AM

Good idea, taken care of there, little buddy.

(Moved from PPC Software)

sprintninja 09-17-2006 08:29 PM

i am having a lil problem when i try to download 1 of the real ringtone it says ''sorry thisreal ringtone is only avaiable on the pc version of 3gforfree for your carrier so what do i have to do

quin 11-18-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintninja
i am having a lil problem when i try to download 1 of the real ringtone it says ''sorry thisreal ringtone is only avaiable on the pc version of 3gforfree for your carrier so what do i have to do

hey I'm new here and having the same problem.Any help will get you all my love :D

Pibe38 11-18-2006 02:55 AM

I think you need to go to that site on your computer and download it from the PC instead the phone/PPC.

quin 11-18-2006 02:58 AM

after some experimenting only the polyfonics seem to work

jamaa124 11-19-2006 10:28 AM

Re: 3gforfree ringtones and screensavers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blofeld
Most of you probably use www.3gforfree.com but for those of you who don't, you can download free ringtones and screensavers onto your PPC. You cannot download games because the file extensions are not supported, the games suck anyway.

Instructions:

1. Go into www.3gforeee.com and select phone as your browser.

2. Select your ringtone or screensaver. (NOTE: For ringtones, select ATT/Verizon/Cingular as your download. DO NOT select Sprint, the file is not .3gp).

3. Change the file name to whatever you like (Save As...), otherwise you cant remember numbers .

There you have it, then go into your contacts and select a unique ringtone or whatever you wish.

cool site! 8)

Xxsrt4xX 02-10-2007 02:43 AM

Ahh, so that's how you do it. I always used 3gforfree with my older phones, but when I upgraded to the WX I was like "Crap, I can't use it!" :lol: