PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Consolidated Ringtones Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Pwned View Post
I get all my ringtones for free here ........... =D>

http://audiko.net/

This is a subscription required site. $9.99 a month.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
go to http://www.zedge.net and look for it. i love that site for ringtones on ones im too lazy or in a hurry to make
They have changed the looks of this site. *sigh*

Trying to figure it all out again now
Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
They have changed the looks of this site. *sigh*

Trying to figure it all out again now
lol looks the same to me? i do know the search sucks though.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Last time I used it was last year and it's changed a bit....

Maybe I'm not remembering all these extra ads or something they have now
Old 05-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Here are my recent creations :d

BOB - Nothin on You
Black Eyed Peas - I Got a Feeling
Jason Derulo - lots of my fav's from him
Train - Hey Soul Sister
Katy Perry - California Girls
Kesha - Tik Tok

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 05-30-2010 at 12:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug
Kevin Rudolf - I Made It
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
Nickelback - This Afternoon
Jason Derulo - Perfect
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Last time I used it was last year and it's changed a bit....

Maybe I'm not remembering all these extra ads or something they have now
oh lol. thats when i started using it haha. no wonder why its not different for me.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
my girlfriend loves this song (don't ask me...), not sure if I should torture myself by putting it on her phone and having to hear it tho.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

hehe go for it She'd love you even more!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones