PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   theme-TF7X-by-PROBEX (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59440)

Mr_Alexander 02-28-2009 12:16 AM

Re: theme-TF7X-by-PROBEX

This is a damn good lookin' theme!

zedron 02-28-2009 12:17 AM

The test messages are not displaying in TF3D like the Emails do for a preview. They only show up as little lines but if I tap the screen the text messenger loads like normal.

PROBEX 02-28-2009 12:23 AM

The clock should show the flip clock not the stock sprint clock before applying my theme. you only need to apply this fix if your running the stock sprint clock.

@zedron I'm not sure I understand what your saying? text messages? email messages? a bit more information please.

agentjonnyb 02-28-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 743889)
The clock should show the flip clock not the stock sprint clock before applying my theme. you only need to apply this fix if your running the stock sprint clock.

@zedron I'm not sure I understand what your saying? text messages? email messages? a bit more information please.

So far it still doesn't show the flip clock...are you sure it's just the windows folder the files were supposed to go?

zedron 02-28-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 743889)

I know why I cant preview the sms messages in the TF3D. I didnt not have a background image set and it was default to black so the text was unable to read. I tried to change the wallpaper but once TF3D loads, it goes away.

gator2k83 02-28-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedron (Post 743905)
I know why I cant preview the sms messages in the TF3D. I didnt not have a background image set and it was default to black so the text was unable to read. I tried to change the wallpaper but once TF3D loads, it goes away.

Go to the settings tab of tf3d change the walpaper there. if it asks to use the standard click no. Browse to your my documents folder and pick one of the blue ones from probex's install there should be 3 there.

jo1020 02-28-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedron (Post 743905)
I tried to change the wallpaper but once TF3D loads, it goes away.

In TF3D go to setting tab press wallpaper. Its going to ask you to use the default wallpaper? press no. find the wallpaper you want and thats it.

zedron 02-28-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator2k83 (Post 743911)
Go to the settings tab of tf3d change the walpaper there. if it asks to use the standard click no. Browse to your my documents folder and pick one of the blue ones from probex's install there should be 3 there.

Awesome, Fixed. Thanks a bunch.

agentjonnyb 02-28-2009 12:52 AM

IT WORKED!!! Suddently the clock changed, though I didn't see it till after I had installed the rest, but it worked. THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!

Only one question, are we still able to use the HTC tf3d customizer to change the order of tabs and/or eliminate them?

PROBEX 02-28-2009 01:19 AM

Good question? I don't use it so I dont know? try it out and post your results. It should work tho.