PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

yardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool fonts for All Window Mobile Themes

I think one of the best ways to customize Windows Mobile or Desktop is to change the fonts to ones that are visually appealing.

Here are few fonts that I have been playing with on WM. They are from Windows 7, but modified to replace tahoma (hopefully I won't get sued).

just copy the desired font to the \Windows folder on your phone. You will need a progam like resco explorer or total commander to overwrite the original Tahoma font.

If you want to go back to original tahoma then you have to make copy them first.

Let me know if u tried any and which ones u like.

download here: fonts.rar

I switch between these three [Berlin Sans FB, Candara, Ebrima] they look fine on all screens and dialogs.

I prefer them in this order Candara, then Berlin Sans FB, then Ebrima.
Corbel (is ayright)

Candara Font:
Screen01.jpg
Screen03.jpg
Screen04.jpg

Berlin San FB:
berlin-san-f-01.jpg
berlin-san-f-02.jpg
berlin-san-f-03.jpg

Enjoy.

If u like the fonts then donate... sike... just click the thanks button to the right.

If you were helped by anyone, show some appreciation, click the thanks button.

Last edited by yardi4life; 07-18-2009 at 08:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

Psitech is a n00b
Re: Cool fonts for All Window Mobile Themes

I've run into a problem. I changed the font once using total commander. It won't let me change the font again. Every time I try to copy another font over the one I changed it will not allow access. Any thoughts?

It sux that it worked one time and then pretty much locked me out.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:43 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Godsonz has some great font cabs here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=godzson

they are uninstallable too..
Old 08-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

yardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psitech View Post
I've run into a problem. I changed the font once using total commander. It won't let me change the font again. Every time I try to copy another font over the one I changed it will not allow access. Any thoughts?

It sux that it worked one time and then pretty much locked me out.
I have never ran in this problem Psitech 'cause I use Resco explorer. You could probably try that app.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

nice fonts, I like that you can still read the wrods, those godson ones are pretty nice too
Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PC
Carrier: PPC

spiderman1176211 is a n00b
Smile Re: Cool fonts for All Window Mobile Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardi4life View Post
I think one of the best ways to customize Windows Mobile or Desktop is to change the fonts to ones that are visually appealing.

Here are few fonts that I have been playing with on WM. They are from Windows 7, but modified to replace tahoma (hopefully I won't get sued).

just copy the desired font to the \Windows folder on your phone. You will need a progam like resco explorer or total commander to overwrite the original Tahoma font.

If you want to go back to original tahoma then you have to make copy them first.

Let me know if u tried any and which ones u like.

download here: fonts.rar

I switch between these three [Berlin Sans FB, Candara, Ebrima] they look fine on all screens and dialogs.

I prefer them in this order Candara, then Berlin Sans FB, then Ebrima.
Corbel (is ayright)

Candara Font:
Screen01.jpg
Screen03.jpg
Screen04.jpg

Berlin San FB:
berlin-san-f-01.jpg
berlin-san-f-02.jpg
berlin-san-f-03.jpg

Enjoy.

If u like the fonts then donate... sike... just click the thanks button to the right.
thanks ban. nhju` nha ^^!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Hey I'm really not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but since I saw fonts were being talked about, I figured I'd chime in.

I wrote and app that will change the font of your device, and there's access to a huge library of fonts (over 150).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...151-fonts.html

Later!
Old 03-06-2011, 02:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Hey I'm really not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but since I saw fonts were being talked about, I figured I'd chime in.

I wrote and app that will change the font of your device, and there's access to a huge library of fonts (over 150).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...151-fonts.html

Later!
KKKKLLLLLLIIIIIPPPPPTTTIIIIKKKKK!!!

It's good to see you again man! Don't be a stanger

oh and as for the thread topic,
Yes, KD-Font is absolutely all you need. Any other font app talk is obsolete. PERIOD.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes