PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=128939)

pixelpower 07-17-2010 12:58 AM

windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

2 Attachment(s)
Ok this will be my last freeware game on here and its a great fun one. Windows phone 7 vs. Iphone pong . You play as windows phone7 and go against the iphone 1 on 1 . The graphics and sound are good and its better than any paid pong app out hands down.
I been notified by MODs that alot of people here complaining that Iam spamming the place with my games. The reason I post alot is I dont see any developers posting too many freeware games. I thought this would encourage more people to make games and for those who didnt see my games , they have a 2nd chance.
Anyway I am tired of fighting , because its ridiculous and getting stupid. This last game is for my fans. Now you finally get a chance to defeat the iphone. You can share this game anywhere you want. Peace
Also if you missed any of my games I have a website
www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com
Me and my partner Roy Mcleod run the website , the website feature my and other freeware develo9pers games and apps.

lnando84 07-17-2010 03:35 AM

Re: windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

Hey buddy, have you thought about creating 1 thread that you can attach/share ALL your games with us. This way they can all be found in the same place and all questions/comments could be answered here, not to mention it would probably be easier for you to maintain. I do admit that having a thread for each game is a bit much but def wouldn't call it spam! It's a shame that your considering not sharing here anymore because of a few people's opinions. I for 1 appreciate all the hard work you put in to create these free games for us!

JDM_SOHC 07-17-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnando84 (Post 1870152)
Hey buddy, have you thought about creating 1 thread that you can attach/share ALL your games with us. This way they can all be found in the same place and all questions could be answered, not to mention it would probably be easier for you to maintain. I do admit that having a thread for each game is a bit much but def wouldn't call it spam! It's a shame that your considering not sharing here anymore because of a few people's opinions. I for 1 appreciate all the hard work you put in to create these free games for us!

x2, I wouldn't pay attention to the haters because for every one of them that talks shit, I don't see them actually putting in any time to create or do something to make themselves stand out other than bash others for what they do... We call them HaTeRs down here in Miami, and usually just sit back and laugh at them... I've always liked ur shit, I travel a lot and the games u put out may not be HD BLU RAY or w/e but they definitely help kill time in a cool lil way... =)

lnando84 07-17-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC (Post 1870163)
We call them HaTeRs down here in Miami

Lol now isn't that a coincidence.? In his eyes, one of those so called haters is named miami.

JDM_SOHC 07-17-2010 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnando84 (Post 1870169)
Lol now isn't that a coincidence.? In his eyes, one of those so called haters is named miami.

Yah, homeboy don't stay where I stay at cuz we don't put up with that shit lol... Anytime u hookin me up, and it's for free, I'm damn sure gonna show some appreciation..!! Last thing i'm gonna do is talk shit to u and start hatin on ya hahaha...

pixelpower 07-17-2010 08:16 AM

Well I have more stuff on this site check it out when you have a chance www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com Alot of freeware !!

Miami_Son 07-17-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnando84 (Post 1870169)

Let's get something straight, aside from calling him a spammer I have never denigrated his games or his skills at making them. I simply pointed out that if he's selling them then he needs to make that clear and that he doesn't need to make a new thread every time. We have lots of people in here who give away free shit (like you, Inando) and they mostly do it with a single thread they simply keep updating. Why Mr. Rios can't do that is certainly worth considering when you view him as a spammer. And for the record, he has been in trouble with the mods before because of his spamming. The thread I originally commented in (where he threatened to have me banned, BTW) came to their attention and he was warned, not me. I did not report him, but a number of people thanked my posts, so apparently I was not alone in my feelings about it.
I'd hate to see anyone get banned, but as of last night Mr. Rios has gone off the deep end. Nasty PMs (after I suggested the same thing about using only one thread for his games) and then pulling up many of my old posts just to make rude comments. Whatever. If he leaves or gets banned it will be due to his behavior and not anything I have done or said.

CozBoogie 07-17-2010 01:21 PM

I pm'ed Mr. Rios yesterday and suggested to him to maintain one thread that he updates with his new releases.

Everyone else needs to please remain on topic.

Thanks,
Coz

austin420 07-17-2010 01:24 PM

good stuff rogelio. best game yet.